Stevie Johnson on NFL AM today

Stevie was a great representative for Buffalo and the Bills on NFL AM. He was intelligent, very funny , dazzled them with his dancing, he's a keeper !

Agree 100%. He's done nothing but rep Buffalo and the Bills since he got here. He is open every play yet never bashes his QB like 90% of other receiver would have done. Yet, people still try to run him out of town. Crazy.

Stevie was a great representative for Buffalo and the Bills on NFL AM. He was intelligent, very funny , dazzled them with his dancing, he's a keeper !

Agreed. I don't understand how Stevie gets bashed by many wallers, but mourn the retirement of Kelsay?

Agree 100%. He's done nothing but rep Buffalo and the Bills since he got here. He is open every play yet never bashes his QB like 90% of other receiver would have done. Yet, people still try to run him out of town. Crazy.

The guy is awesome. Best rep we have for Bills in forever.

I love Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller too. We have SOME players to build around...last year QB and coaching held us back...Not sure why the defense sucked so badly though.

We really need a QB and linebackers, receivers and good coaching.

Not sure if you watched the bit before as he was on "Dancing with the starters".

1st one they showed was his first TD ever. Was against none other than Darrell Revis. The dance was more of a performance but it was awesome. He did the while thing where hey couldn't get the ball off his hands because of the stickup. Even tried to scrape it off his foot and hand it too the ref but it wouldn't come off. So he just asked the ref if he could keep it.

You have to let fools have the right to be fools. The Bills are better for Stevie being on the team. And Buffalo should be glad to have him because he's a one man ad for B-Lo.

I like Stevie a lot and he has great potential to be a game breaker but does drop some untimely passes and tends to be a bit lazy in his routes. I hope a new WR coach can light a fire underneath him and push him, thats where a seasoned vet can really help him as well.

It sucks when non Bills fans bring up the whole "blame God" tweet. That's so not him. He's such a class act. While he is flashy and likes to celebrate, he does it all for the fans and for the fun of it and still maintains a high amount of respect for his opponents. I'd say one of the best, if not the best, late round pick in franchise history.

I like Stevie a lot and he has great potential to be a game breaker but does drop some untimely passes and tends to be a bit lazy in his routes. I hope a new WR coach can light a fire underneath him and push him, thats where a seasoned vet can really help him as well.

Kinda like the guy who he was a teammate with for that one year.

Ha - he was asked why Welker wasn't on his top FA WR list. He said, "Because he's a Patriot!". Great answer (though he did go on to praise Welker). You GOTTA love Stevie...

Stevie Johnson live on NFL Network

Started by Drewgetz, Yesterday, 08:51 AM

Why So Serious? is going to be live in studio on NFL AM on NFL network starting at 0600 on Wednesday. It's a 4 hour program and I don't know when he will be there or for how long. I'm gonna DVR it and then fast forward till I see him.

talking about FA and draft.

In case anyone is interested.

:thumbdown: