Dwayne Bowe signs 5 year deal with Chiefs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who wasn't in love with Bowe anyway? A ton of drops and a lot of (hate this term but it applies) garbage time stats.

to argue your point how often have the chiefs games not been garbage time for their offense?

Im a big Bowe fan and was hoping the Bills would make a play for him if he reached the market

Im not surprised by this as one thing I like about Andy Reid is that he is aggressive when it comes to resigning his teams core players

Edited by Max997

Please give me another weapon opposite of Bowe? Qb sucked, no other WR or TE to draw coverage, Charles was either brilliant or a non factor. The guy did drop a few but is a huge target with great speed and route running. Would have loved to seen him on our side lines.

Please give me another weapon opposite of Bowe? Qb sucked, no other WR or TE to draw coverage, Charles was either brilliant or a non factor. The guy did drop a few but is a huge target with great speed and route running. Would have loved to seen him on our side lines.

It would NEVER happen with our lack of QB's. Nix screwed us hard by not addressing QB already.

And YES even though many Bills fans think he sucks, Alex Smith is a huge upgrade over Fitz.

He was the only WR on the market that fit the profile of what we're looking for.. big and can catch when covered. Not to say a Wallace wouldn't be useful, but I'm not seeing a good fit anymore. Looks like the draft is it.

Wallace is going to be greatly overpaid by Miami.

It would NEVER happen with our lack of QB's. Nix screwed us hard by not addressing QB already.

And YES even though many Bills fans think he sucks, Alex Smith is a huge upgrade over Fitz.

Wallace is going to be greatly overpaid by Miami.

and he will torch us 2x per year... great. Not sure this year will be any different from the others...

Am I the only one who wasn't in love with Bowe anyway? A ton of drops and a lot of (hate this term but it applies) garbage time stats.

I agree. From watching the games this year with an interest in him, he drops the ball, shy's away from contact, and picks up stats in garbage time. Not impressed. I'd take Braylen Edwards over him.

It will be interesting to see what he signed for. My guess is he would have commanded more than SJ in freee agency which would make it a no go for Bflo anyway. Nice player, but overrated I think. They need to fix this problem in the draft - free agency for depth only.

Did the Bills even make a play for this guy? I'm so done with this team!

lol - someone on Twitter just said the Bills season is over because KC is making moves and we're not! :beer:

lol - someone on Twitter just said the Bills season is over because KC is making moves and we're not! :beer:

Strange it didn't get posted here first.

I'm glad he's not coming to Buffalo. Dollars better spent elsewhere.