Tyler Bray - QB - Tennessee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam SchefterVerified account@AdamSchefter 15m

ESPN's @FieldYates reports former Tennessee QB Tyler Bray will sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, per source.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter 1m

RT @Buffalo_Wolf: NOT the Dolphins? ... Not the Dolphins. Tyler Bray is headed to Kansas City to the Chiefs.

Edited by Punch

We should have drafted bray, that way he had to come here, We really need more talent at QB to push EJ, Corp and TJ aren't that.

Bray is a Chief. I'm sure he will be out of the league in two years; he must be a head case. He's the next Ryan Leaf/Erik Ainge.

That why I said draft him, do we really need another average kicker.

Hopkins could be a good kicker. Blair Walsh and Greg Zuerlein were drafted in the sixth last year and were more impactful than anyone in the sixth or seventh. We have a superior developmental QB in Manuel on the roster. There would not be space for Bray.

Hopkins could be a good kicker. Blair Walsh and Greg Zuerlein were drafted in the sixth last year and were more impactful than anyone in the sixth or seventh. We have a superior developmental QB in Manuel on the roster. There would not be space for Bray.

We drafted a big leg last year and then we cut him,

He fits; Kolb, EJ, Bray, do we really want to waste space with Corp and TJ? At Least Bray has potential and if he develops he could be traded for picks or even start.

We drafted a big leg last year and then we cut him,

He fits; Kolb, EJ, Bray, do we really want to waste space with Corp and TJ? At Least Bray has potential and if he develops he could be traded for picks or even start.

I'd rather have Tuel than Bray, but it's a moot point since Bray is signed. Bray is a head case and won't last in the NFL. As for the "big leg" we drafted last year, Hopkins is a far superior prospect who was the #1 or #2 kicker by most reports.

We should have drafted bray, that way he had to come here, We really need more talent at QB to push EJ, Corp and TJ aren't that.

I'm with you BB. I liked Bray.

If the Bills can take a chance Da'Rick Rogers, and his sordid drug history, then they should have no problems with Bray, and his very minor incidents.

BTW Matt Scott to sign with the Jags.

Jeez, EJ had better work out now huh.

You people are crazy. Bray is absolutely horrible. His entire career shows it, he wasn't draft, and still people think we should have taken him to make our team better? TJ and Kolb are both definitely better than Bray will ever be.

From dictionary.com:

Bray

noun

1. the loud, harsh cry of a donkey.

2. any similar loud, harsh sound.

verb (used without object)

3. to utter a loud and harsh cry, as a donkey.

4. to make a loud, harsh, disagreeable sound.

verb (used with object)

5. to utter with a loud, harsh sound, like a donkey.

I agree with those who wanted the Bills to add another QB after the first round, in case Manuel is a bust. (Which he will be.) But Bray is not the answer. I recall reading an article indicating Bray had been in danger of being benched due to poor play. Not something you necessarily look for in your QB of the future.

Edited by Edwards' Arm

How many QBs can you really give an honest look at in training camp? I think three is the max, especially with a new system to learn. So if you're going to seriously look at Manuel, Kolb and Jackson you are wasting your time bringing in Bray at this time.

If the Bills got too cute and traded down again and lost their top QB prospect in Manuel and as a result had to draft one of the other QBs, only then could I see them taking another QB in this draft.

You only double down if you're not sure about the guy you drafted.

If you are sure about the guy, you direct all your energies into that guy.

If the Bills got too cute and traded down again and lost their top QB prospect in Manuel and as a result had to draft one of the other QBs, only then could I see them taking another QB in this draft.

You only double down if you're not sure about the guy you drafted.

If you are sure about the guy, you direct all your energies into that guy.

This

The Bills spend a lot of this offseason looking for a QB. Private workouts, pro days, and personal visits as well as the combine. After the work they decided Manuel and Tuel were the two QBs they liked. Whether they are right time will tell.

Edited by BRAWNDO

Exactly. I'd be shocked if he wasn't our starter next year. Lindell's weak leg is a liability. Time to replace him. Hopkins can kick and kick it deep. He's a major upgrade IMO. A position player would likely end up like mark aspen. Cut