Tyler Bray - QB - Tennessee

I'm with you BB. I liked Bray.

If the Bills can take a chance Da'Rick Rogers, and his sordid drug history, then they should have no problems with Bray, and his very minor incidents.

BTW Matt Scott to sign with the Jags.

Jeez, EJ had better work out now huh.

this organization and this FO has been very suspect and until we start winning it's hard to believe this draft is any different, when we continue reach and make odd choices. look at last years draft We have already lost 3 players and wasted a pick on Graham and TJ, so that's 5 picks gone just from last year. With only CJ, Glenn, Gilmore and hopefully Dareus as top players Nix leaves a lot to be desired.

I hope EJ works out but I'm not optomistic as all the games I saw him in he was Decent but not great and when Polian and others think he is talented but inconsistent, it's hard too drink the Kool-aid as so many have. Hey I want to be ecstatic too but I'm tired of getting my hopes up and then kicked in the nuts.

If we tank maybe we can get Manziel and do what Carolina did when they got Cam. This is my biggest fear in that the FO marries itself to EJ and that we pass by better prospects next year. I knew Nix would reach for a QB this year by his "we neeed a franchise guy before he goes" comments, and to do it in a year when the pickings are slim is foolish. He says he sticks by his board but some of his picks he makes I think his board is way off.

I don't hate all these picks and think Alonzo, Goodwin, and Gragg and maybe Woods can be solid but not sure if we got any probowlers either.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I'd be shocked if he wasn't our starter next year. Lindell's weak leg is a liability. Time to replace him. Hopkins can kick and kick it deep. He's a major upgrade IMO. A position player would likely end up like mark aspen. Cut

we could really use a guard now couldn't we? and there is now one on the roster even up to Levitre's capabilities. Nix makes no sense to me, last year we only needed one O-lineman and we drafted 3. This year we needed at least one and could have really used two and drafted none.

But hey at least we agree that Jesse Williams could have been a great pick for us. I would add to that OLB Corneilius Washington in the sixth.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

this organization and this FO has been very suspect and until we start winning it's hard to believe this draft is any different, when we continue reach and make odd choices. look at last years draft We have already lost 3 players and wasted a pick on Graham and TJ, so that's 5 picks gone just from last year. With only CJ, Glenn, Gilmore and hopefully Dareus as top players Nix leaves a lot to be desired.

I hope EJ works out but I'm not optomistic as all the games I saw him in he was Decent but not great and when Polian and others think he is talented but inconsistent, it's hard too drink the Kool-aid as so many have. Hey I want to be ecstatic too but I'm tired of getting my hopes up and then kicked in the nuts.

If we tank maybe we can get Manziel and do what Carolina did when they got Cam. This is my biggest fear in that the FO marries itself to EJ and that we pass by better prospects next year. I knew Nix would reach for a QB this year by his "we neeed a franchise guy before he goes" comments, and to do it in a year when the pickings are slim is foolish. He says he sticks by his board but some of his picks he makes I think his board is way off.

I don't hate all these picks and think Alonzo, Goodwin, and Gragg and maybe Woods can be solid but not sure if we got any probowlers either.

I can see why so many posters are ecstatic about the EJ Pick. Particualry since he has the biggest upside if developed properly. Its his development that has got me worried. Also he is Bruce Smith's godson. He cried he was so proud the Bills drafted him, and his intangibles are a 180 degrees spin from all the crap that went on with Cam Newton.

Now if only the Bills would give up next years #2 pick to get LT Brandon Albert away from the Chiefs, it would be a very very good off season for the Bills. Plus they would screw the Dolphins at the same time :D