Why don't the Bills offer the Eagles a 3rd round pick for Nick Fol

Buffbills1fan

http://www.nfl.com/n...les-unavailable

"Eagles coach Chip Kelly said that he wanted to coach Foles, and Chiefs coach Andy Reid believed the Eagles liked Foles too much to deal him."

"It appears Reid is right. The Eagles reiterated to the Chiefs that Foles was not available at this time. That possibly could change in the coming weeks with the league year starting March 12. Either the Eagles are trying to gain leverage and not show their hand or they actually mean what they say."

Edited by Dibs

How does he suck?? Wayyyy to early in his career to say he sucks...Btw I rather have foles then fitz nick foles has a strong arm and has displayed good accuracy..which fitz neither has displayed....craptrashtrick has a unreal weak arm with outstanding accuracy that can only be compared to ryan leaf..

Edited by Hotpockets28

would love the foles idea for a third.......draft wr/lb with 1st/2nd round picks.. if foles doesn't look sharp then the Bridgewater/Manziel/Mccaron/Boyd/Aaron Murray draft will be upon us.

would prefer Barkley or Geno but don't think that's gonna happen. Gonna have to trade in front of Zona.

How does he suck?? Wayyyy to early in his career to say he sucks...Btw I rather have foles then fitz nick foles has a strong arm and has displayed good accuracy..which fitz neither has displayed....craptrashtrick has a unreal weak arm with outstanding accuracy that can only be compared to ryan leaf..

wow. Suprised you didn't bring your unhealthy live affair with Matt Barkley into this thread too. But of course you used your 12 year old tweet talk when posting and your unbelievable hatred for Fitz. Again, this thread isn't about Fitz and how bad he is. It's about Nick Foles. Regardless of Nick Foles' abilities and future as a starting WB in this league, it has nothing to do with Fitz. BTW, if its too early to say Nicl Foles sucks, then it's too early to say he's better than Fitz or has any kind of strong arm or accuracy. He's played in a handful of games at this point.

This reply does not mean anything regarding my opinion of Fitz in no way, shape or form. I personally think he's an average QB at best but would succeed in the right conditions on the right team with the right offense and coach. But that is not this te and I personally don't want him anywhere near this team anymore. That still doesn't mean I want Foles.

Why??? He had a decent year as a rookie in a passing offense ala Kolb but once these coaches get the book on him we'll see how he adjust. Let's NOT jump the gun too soon on this guy. Plus there's plenty of Foles type QB's in this draft IMO ie., Jones, Wilson and Glennon.

Edited by pimp 2

wow. Suprised you didn't bring your unhealthy live affair with Matt Barkley into this thread too. But of course you used your 12 year old tweet talk when posting and your unbelievable hatred for Fitz. Again, this thread isn't about Fitz and how bad he is. It's about Nick Foles. Regardless of Nick Foles' abilities and future as a starting WB in this league, it has nothing to do with Fitz. BTW, if its too early to say Nicl Foles sucks, then it's too early to say he's better than Fitz or has any kind of strong arm or accuracy. He's played in a handful of games at this point.

This reply does not mean anything regarding my opinion of Fitz in no way, shape or form. I personally think he's an average QB at best but would succeed in the right conditions on the right team with the right offense and coach. But that is not this te and I personally don't want him anywhere near this team anymore. That still doesn't mean I want Foles.

why do I hate fitz? Cuz im sick and tired of watching him choke in close games either by throwing a pick or fumbling..want another reason why I hate fitz? Sick and tired of seeing him miss fire wide open Wrs 5 yards down the field either by overthrowing them or underthrowing...want to know more reasons? Let me know theres a hell ton of more evidence why I hate fitz....now for nick foles...its too early to say that he has a strong arm or accuracy wtf??? you can tell if a Qb has a strong arm just by watching him throw a dam football....as for the accuracy issue...he has made throws in stride 10,20,30,40, even 50 yards down the field during his college career and the short period of starts he had last season with the eagles that shows his accuracy and touch...in where fitz has an unreal hard time even throwing the ball 10+ yards accurately..its embarrassing Edited by Hotpockets28

Nick Foles noticable got better as he had a few starts under his belt. Not to mention his arm and accuracy was awesome. Not a bad price to pay for a starter. Any thoughts? Hell, throw in Fitz as well......

As said above "because he sucks" You can draft a player much like him later in the draft

why do I hate fitz? Cuz im sick and tired of watching him choke in close games either by throwing a pick or fumbling..want another reason why I hate fitz? Sick and tired of seeing him miss fire wide open Wrs 5 yards down the field either by overthrowing them or underthrowing...want to know more reasons? Let me know theres a hell ton of more evidence why I hate fitz....now for nick foles...its too early to say that he has a strong arm or accuracy wtf??? you can tell if a Qb has a strong arm just by watching him throw a dam football....as for the accuracy issue...he has made throws in stride 10,20,30,40, even 50 yards down the field during his college career and the short period of starts he had last season with the eagles that shows his accuracy and touch...in where fitz has an unreal hard time even throwing the ball 10+ yards accurately..its embarrassing

You have strange grammar. Do you love Hot Pockets? Is that why you chose that name?

They want more than a 3rd and he's a risk ala Rob Johnson/Kolb. You have to be careful with backups like this as defense didn't really have a lot of film on them to gameplan. Same way some rookies look good their rookie years then become pedestrian when they defenses start looking to neutralize them.

Edited by jeremy2020

TJax scares me. But at this point, I'm open to anyone else starting.

I'm not saying he's a longtime answer but at this point, he can't be worse than Fitz. He'll be way better than any other rookie in this year's draft and I don't see us making any blockbuster QB trades anytime soon.

So let's just start TJax and move on.

Nick Foles noticable got better as he had a few starts under his belt. Not to mention his arm and accuracy was awesome. Not a bad price to pay for a starter. Any thoughts? Hell, throw in Fitz as well......

What kind of mobility does he have? Enough to run the Nate Hackett offense?

why do I hate fitz? Cuz im sick and tired of watching him choke in close games either by throwing a pick or fumbling..want another reason why I hate fitz? Sick and tired of seeing him miss fire wide open Wrs 5 yards down the field either by overthrowing them or underthrowing...want to know more reasons? Let me know theres a hell ton of more evidence why I hate fitz....now for nick foles...its too early to say that he has a strong arm or accuracy wtf??? you can tell if a Qb has a strong arm just by watching him throw a dam football....as for the accuracy issue...he has made throws in stride 10,20,30,40, even 50 yards down the field during his college career and the short period of starts he had last season with the eagles that shows his accuracy and touch...in where fitz has an unreal hard time even throwing the ball 10+ yards accurately..its embarrassing

And again, even after I consistently make cracks about you and your hatred of Fitz and jokes about your man crush on Barkley and you don't disappoint. Suprised no Barkley ball washing in this thread though. It's a little worrisome that you might be over your man crash.

However; like I said before, this thread had absolutely nothing to do with Fitz and you brought him into the conversation.

This is about Nick Foles. He sucks. If he was so good, your think the 2 different coaches he's had would have given some more praise and opportunities to become their starting QBs. They Didnt. They choose to sign, resign and play an injured Mike Vick before they went with Foles. He's nothing more than a man crush that unintelligent football fans get all excited over and want to give up 1st round picks for. The OP said a 3rd. I'm not taking away from that, but I'd be willing to guess you would offer up a 1st. Oh!!! But how would we still be able to draft your future husband Barkley if we give up the 1st for Foles? Guess your going to have to make your pick as to who you want to wash dishes and do laundry for.

And again, even after I consistently make cracks about you and your hatred of Fitz and jokes about your man crush on Barkley and you don't disappoint. Suprised no Barkley ball washing in this thread though. It's a little worrisome that you might be over your man crash.

However; like I said before, this thread had absolutely nothing to do with Fitz and you brought him into the conversation.

This is about Nick Foles. He sucks. If he was so good, your think the 2 different coaches he's had would have given some more praise and opportunities to become their starting QBs. They Didnt. They choose to sign, resign and play an injured Mike Vick before they went with Foles. He's nothing more than a man crush that unintelligent football fans get all excited over and want to give up 1st round picks for. The OP said a 3rd. I'm not taking away from that, but I'd be willing to guess you would offer up a 1st. Oh!!! But how would we still be able to draft your future husband Barkley if we give up the 1st for Foles? Guess your going to have to make your pick as wto who you want to wash dishes and do laundry for.

One your a moron...two I would not give up a first round pick for him just that I would take foles over fitz.for a third round pick..three if foles sucks so much why does his first nfl coach want him back on his new team to start?.why does his current coach state foles will not be traded ?that sounds like a lot of praise to me..do you even know what your'e saying before you write things ..:sigh: guess he doesnt suck to them..just a clueless nobody like you Edited by Hotpockets28

One your a moron...two I would not give up a first round pick for him just that I would take foles over fitz.for a third round pick..three if foles sucks so much why does his first nfl coach want him back on his new team to start?.why does his current coach state foles will not be traded ?that sounds like a lot of praise to me..do you even know what your'e saying before you write things ..:sigh: guess he doesnt suck to them..just a clueless nobody like you

yup. They love him so much they constantly put Vick back in when he was healthy even though he was horrible. And his new coach liked him so much that he resigned Vick to a new contract. Your right. Go back to your twitter talk kiddo. Let me know when you've got over 100 posts.

yup. They love him so much they constantly put Vick back in when he was healthy even though he was horrible. And his new coach liked him so much that he resigned Vick to a new contract. Your right. Go back to your twitter talk kiddo. Let me know when you've got over 100 posts.

So having more posts means what exactly ? such a hater :thumbdown: . You sound like Revis. Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

...geez your'e a true idiot...i have been a member for a whopping two weeks or less...i have something called a life not gonna sit infront of a cpu and post all day long.....also that so called ""contract"" chip kelly gave vick. Was a lengthy one a that...an AMAZING "prove it"" one >>>YEAR<<< contract...only reason chip kelly resign vick is because kelly likes mobile QB that can run his option base offense......mrags please you dont have a clue what the hell you're talking about...and oh yea the reason why vick went back into the ""starters role"" was due to the fact that foles got injured....know your'e facts before you type nonsense ok? Thank you Edited by Hotpockets28

Calling people names will get you points and banned. I hope it happens to you. Good day.

dude get a life...you are the one who started it...cracking dumb jokes about me and the "" man crush crap about barkley"" if you dont like ppl snapping back at you for your'e remarks then dont say anything at all Edited by Hotpockets28

hey getting points aint so bad. then again, my points are for a good cause - civil disobedience. kinda like mlk getting thrown in prison. when large numbers of people are wrong, like the well intentioned but still wrong moderators here, you gotta do something to shake the people up. those kinda points earned in good conscience are a badge of honor

but yeah i wouldnt encourage calling individual people names. except of course wondering if retard gas is present

So having more posts means what exactly ? such a hater :thumbdown: . You sound like Revis.

nope. Not at all. Just that in a matter of 10 days he's managed to average 10 posts a day, yet claims he has a life and doesn't sit in front of a computer all day. However, anytime I make a comment about his posts, he's right there to throw in his reply immediately. Which I have no problem with. Some of his posts are not bad, most are about how Futz sucks, we should make a trade for Mallet, trade for Smith, trade for Foles, draft Barkley, burn Fitz at the stake, etc...

A few things here: if Foles is as liked so much by his coaching staff, then why in the hell would they accept a 3rd round pick for him?

There is no way in hell the Pats would trade Mallet to a division rival unless he sucks and in that case were not very smart. I also would NEVER give Billy B more draft picks than he already has every single year.

Barkley and all his WRs have proven nothing in the NFL (obviously, since they haven't been in the league yet) but to claim they are the best and only players worth taking at their position is absolutely ridiculous. There will be a few QBs that will produce at the next level, if Barkley is one of those, is unknown. Personally, after the last decade+ of USC QBs that have come out, I wouldn't trust it. It seems like everyone of them that come out has broken the records of the one that preceded them, and yet, they are just as bad or worse in the pros. There's something in the water down there in SoCal and I'd rather not take the chance. But if we draft Barkley, ill still back up the fact that hell be better than Fitz.

I Didnt start it with calling anyone names. I was simply making an observation that almost every post I read of his previously had some major Barkley love, Foles love, Mallet love, or Fitz hate.

It was a simple observation and until he gets more posts under his belt (again, not another knock on inexperience in this board) and shows that he can talk about more than just his hatred for 1 player or love for another, and doesn't stop with ThE TwItTeR lIkE pOsTs, then I will read with caution.