Tavon Austin - WR - West Virginia

JPS

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if they draft him, but just for accuracy sake...Roscoe Parrish had 2,500 career all purpose yards in college. Austin had over 7,000. Parrish had 16 total TDs in college. Austin had 40.

I know...PASS. Buncha genius' I tell ya. Maybe you should actually look at his tape or read a little. Or not.

Yes he's fast so he's roscoe parrish Nailed it.

Closer to Percy Harvin if any of you have ever seen him play.

He was referring more to his size and his durability. I assume comprehension isn't one of your strongest assets.

Just ran a 4.25

Jerry Rice ran a 4.7.

40 time is so overrated. That Terron Armstead ran a 4.7 and all of a sudden people are going nuts over him? When the hell is an offensive lineman ever going to use that?

He was referring more to his size and his durability. I assume comprehension isn't one of your strongest assets.

Jerry Rice ran a 4.7.

40 time is so overrated. That Terron Armstead ran a 4.7 and all of a sudden people are going nuts over him? When the hell is an offensive lineman ever going to use that?

7000 yards = durable. Comprehend that buddy.

Keep blabbing about a guy you've never seen though.....good job looking up his weight height on nfl.com though.

Your a gentleman and a scholar.

7000 yards = durable. Comprehend that buddy.

Keep blabbing about a guy you've never seen though.....good job looking up his weight height on nfl.com though.

Your a gentleman and a scholar.

Like I give a sh*t about his college numbers. College numbers don't translate to the NFL. If it did, Timmy Chang, and Colt Brennan would be 2 of the best QBs in the league. Comprehend that buddy.

And it's YOU'RE.

The fact is, he was referring to his size and comparing that to Roscoe Parrish. And you're jumping down his throat talking about speed. Good one.

Darren Sproles is brittle and useless.

Sproles is 190 lbs. Almost 20 lbs heavier than Austin. Considering he's only 5'6 or 5'7" he's got a solid build. 2 completely different situations.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

It seems your a little hot on the Tavon Austin issue so I'm gonna move on.

But once again. Austins got 10x the skill set of Parrish, this is a Tavon Austin thread. That's one important aspect ya might wanna know

Projected1st/2nd rounder unlike Roscoe

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I think he was referring to "your a gentleman and a scholar" which should be "you're"... Not that I care on a message board.

This guy does make me raise an eyebrow, not just because he is fast but because of how he cuts laterally. He stops on a dime and accelerates instantly.

Edited by L.EvansHands