Beyonce

Dragonborn10

No one is saying being fat and out of shape is attractive but there's a difference between Rosie O'Donnell and !@#$ing Beyonce Knowles for !@#$s sake.

I can't stand the chick and her dbag of a husband but calling her even remotely fat and out of shape is hilarious.

She is not in shape. That is not muscle or tone in her legs. That's just girth. In her case it is rare its not just fat but in many it is.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is disgusting that this is celebrated. Not with what she looks like. Disgusted that a few people dared to say Gaberiet Sidabe had weight issues and everyone else drug them over coals for being insensitive. For saying that talent supersedes image. Tell that to her now. If you can find her. She is probably with the Wilson singer, and that dancing girl who was a big deal a while back - nikki? (Not minaj)

Being out of shape and fat is not attractive.

Gabourey Sidibe is dangerously overweight, but her job is to be an actress and I couldn't care less about how attractive she is. If your point is that she'll be offered limited roles, you're right on.

But that doesn't diminish her fine work in Precious. And if Beyonce needs to shed pounds (which I disagree with, but whatever) then it doesn't diminish her work as a recording artist. Accomplishment is accomplishment.

She is not in shape. That is not muscle or tone in her legs. That's just girth. In her case it is rare its not just fat but in many it is.

Just because your ideal woman is built like an 11-year-old boy, don't go bashing the thickness of Beyonce!

This thread has taken a turn I could never have predicted. Apparently, Beyonce is overweight and her attractiveness is questionable, but her merit as an artist is undeniable.

:blink::wacko:

/end world

:lol:

Welcome to the internet where everyone has <10% body fat and huge pythons. There must be a shortage of trophy wives.

Edited by meazza

guys on this board are the reason i finally succumbed to the pressure and downloaded The Tao of Badass last night so I can me a piece of these hotties....

:lol:

Welcome to the internet where everyone has <10% body fat and huge pythons. There must be a shortage of trophy wives.

Again, I am a classic rock guy who does not own one Beyonce CD.

Nevertheless, I would love to see all of the "athletes" on this board try to do all of the dance moves that she did during the halftime show etc. and check their blood pressure afterword (presuming they could finish the routine).

I don't have a trophy wife. I don't even have that great of looking gf. A 6 maybe? 7.

We are talking about what is portrayed as acceptable. What is attractive. And what is healthy. When the person is a celebrity it is skewed.

Im not in perfect shape myself. Im fine with that. But im not trying to life of my image.

Edited by jboyst62

I don't have a trophy wife. I don't even have that great of looking gf. A 6 maybe? 7.

We are talking about what is portrayed as acceptable. What is attractive. And what is healthy. When the person is a celebrity it is skewed.

Im not in perfect shape myself. Im fine with that. But im not trying to life of my image.

I'm just breaking your balls :P

Please God not Maroon 5

CBF

Hey Maroon 5 is awesome. I love cranking them up when I'm on my way to work in my Volkswagen convertible Cabriolet.(I sold my Miata to get it)

Edited by Dante

not to get on a soap box but i thought this was timely and appropriate....not that anyone here has gone as far below the line as some referenced in this article, but i think it can still be applied here

http://mashable.com/...-video-bullies/

and yeah, i know, commenting 'Yeah I would' as often as i do makes me just as guilty...

Edited by The Poojer

not to get on a soap box but i thought this was timely and appropriate....not that anyone here has gone as far below the line as some referenced in this article, but i think it can still be applied here

and yeah, i know, commenting 'Yeah I would' as often as i do makes me just as guilty...

Good for her. By the way, I think she's quite adorable.

Thanks for posting that. The world needs one thing first and foremost...and that's for everybody to just try to be nicer. If that's schmaltzy, I'll gladly take the ribbing, but I also think it's true.