Beyonce

Dragonborn10

Hey she's a mom now cut her some slack, geez. For all her stardom and wealth she's seems awfully grounded to me. Give her some credit.

No, see I was laughing at bbb because he said her thighs were too big.

Personally I have no problem with her thighs.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a heroin chic guy as well, so Beyonce doesn't do it for me either.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely would. But I don't start drooling when she's on TV like some of my friends do.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely would. But I don't start drooling when she's on TV like some of my friends do.

I'm a bewildered by the people who act like seeing an attractive woman on TV is a novelty.

This is exactly what I'm saying. Of course we all would. But, I'm comparing her to her peers, not girls in a bar.

The DC girl on the right (Kelly or Michelle?) - now those are great legs for a dancer (and I wouldn't even consider that heroin chic):

:

destinys-child-superbowl-w724.jpg

I guess Beerball is into the Thunder Thighs, but I'm not.

This is exactly what I'm saying. Of course we all would. But, I'm comparing her to her peers, not girls in a bar.

The DC girl on the right (Kelly or Michelle?) - now those are great legs for a dancer (and I wouldn't even consider that heroin chic):

:

destinys-child-superbowl-w724.jpg

I guess Beerball is into the Thunder Thighs, but I'm not.

I agree the one on the right (Michelle I think) is #1 DC body-wise

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

She needs to hit a treadmill. It's not that she's overweight (she is), it's that she's a star. Women see her and the celebration of her thickness and think it's sexy to be "thick." It's disgusting.

I do not like heroin chic necessarily, but I'd take it over "thick." Beyonce looks great for a middle aged housewife. She has a better body then most women (which is saying nothing at all!). But, as a celebrated talent and beauty she is as overrated as it comes...

And if anyone wants to chime in how thick women have always been around and thought of as sexy. Marlyn Monroe was a size 4-6 at the most.

She needs to hit a treadmill. It's not that she's overweight (she is), it's that she's a star. Women see her and the celebration of her thickness and think it's sexy to be "thick." It's disgusting.

I do not like heroin chic necessarily, but I'd take it over "thick." Beyonce looks great for a middle aged housewife. She has a better body then most women (which is saying nothing at all!). But, as a celebrated talent and beauty she is as overrated as it comes...

And if anyone wants to chime in how thick women have always been around and thought of as sexy. Marlyn Monroe was a size 4-6 at the most.

I have a feeling you wouldn't be a big fan of Nicky Minaj.

I have a feeling he was being sarcastic....at least i am hoping so

Nope. Come on man! If I am going to turn my head it's not going to be for a 9. Beyonce is not a 9. Beyonce, for her age, would be an 8, without much thought.

My typical girl, the frame that catches my eye is 5'4-5'7", pretty face, no more then 120-130 lbs, and able to do more then 20 push ups but not more then 50. I see better looking girls around town then I do on TV every day. Of course, my style is more casual, tee shirt and jeans then it is designer bs. I want them to look pretty when they wake up in the morning without needing a spray gun.

I have a feeling you wouldn't be a big fan of Nicky Minaj.

I have never seen a full shot of her that I can remember. I think I've seen a lot of headshots, her face is enough to make me lose interest. The hair, the antics from American Idol commericals, and the whole diva attitude I have heard reported of her and her "brit" accent thing would make me throw heavy objects toward her head.

beyonce-thighs.jpg

I mean, come on, how many women can have thighs the size of tree trunks and not have cellulite? They can't. She's not that muscular, she's not that tone, she's just not that great

ill make sure to let all of the ladies of the world if they wanna score with the boyst they better be able to do 20 push ups. :D :D

more beyonce's for me.............yes most American girls are fat and getting fatter but Beyonce or lighter and Ryan L Billz is all in!

the next girl who only does 18 push ups tell her to head north and ill work with her :nana:

beyonce_gal1.jpg Ohh yea, this pics a little nicer than yours.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

She is smokin' hot. Disliked the halftime show, but there just is no denying how close to perfect this woman looks. I'd run over Pat Moran's daughter AND bypass Beerball's meatpies to get a crack at Beyonce.

To each his own. I think Beyonce's overrated, but disgusting is hyperbole here.

To each his own. I think Beyonce's overrated, but disgusting is hyperbole here.

it is disgusting that this is celebrated. Not with what she looks like. Disgusted that a few people dared to say Gaberiet Sidabe had weight issues and everyone else drug them over coals for being insensitive. For saying that talent supersedes image. Tell that to her now. If you can find her. She is probably with the Wilson singer, and that dancing girl who was a big deal a while back - nikki? (Not minaj)

Being out of shape and fat is not attractive.

it is disgusting that this is celebrated. Not with what she looks like. Disgusted that a few people dared to say Gaberiet Sidabe had weight issues and everyone else drug them over coals for being insensitive. For saying that talent supersedes image. Tell that to her now. If you can find her. She is probably with the Wilson singer, and that dancing girl who was a big deal a while back - nikki? (Not minaj)

Being out of shape and fat is not attractive.

No one is saying being fat and out of shape is attractive but there's a difference between Rosie O'Donnell and !@#$ing Beyonce Knowles for !@#$s sake.

I can't stand the chick and her dbag of a husband but calling her even remotely fat and out of shape is hilarious.