One More Reason to Hate Tom Brady

AC4 IN ATL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years and 20 Million Dollars later, Brady has his Castle. Even has a Moat.

http://sports.yahoo....14957--nfl.html

I posted that this AM in the Putz fans are crazty thread.

is it filled with live animals?

I wonder if he'll be able to afford that house once his playing days are over. Upkeep and taxes on that monstrosity must be a tidy sum. I'm betting done the road you'll see that house on the market and Brady taking a monster hit on it to have to unload it. Just idle speculation.

at least until his model wife stays (a) maried to him and or (b) employed

I wonder if he'll be able to afford that house once his playing days are over. Upkeep and taxes on that monstrosity must be a tidy sum. I'm betting done the road you'll see that house on the market and Brady taking a monster hit on it to have to unload it. Just idle speculation.

Brady and his money will be just fine. His father is a pretty big Financial Consultant and a client of mine. They will be ok with money for the rest of his life.

I'm guessing he will be in ok shape. Rich wife, much higher paid than an average player... He likely will make plenty in interest to cover loans unless he's doing incredibly dumb stuff with his cash that we don't know.

I'm guessing he will be in ok shape. Rich wife, much higher paid than an average player... He likely will make plenty in interest to cover loans unless he's doing incredibly dumb stuff with his cash that we don't know.

Definitely not. Obviously any investment can go south quicker than expected. But I would be incredibly shocked if Tom Brady ever ends up in any financial trouble. That family knows what they are doing.

I think everyone's missing an important key here. He has a single bridge into and out of his mansion... So... The next time the Bills play in New England, we just need to destroy the bridge, trapping Brady inside, and we win! ;)

Looking at that place, I'm thinking Brady's on the back nine and heading for the clubhouse. When you see a place like that and how lucky and blessed your life must seem, you wonder if the mind starts telling you not to push your luck anymore playing QB in the NFL.

I would never begrudge a man for what he spends his money on. congrats to him on the place.

PERSONALLY, i would be unhappy calling a building like that "home." FOR ME, it would be too much unused space, too many areas/rooms that had no function in my life. everyone is different though, and the great thing about America is that through hard work and success, you are still able to achieve a life like that.

We would all love Brady if he were playing with the Bills. The guy has worked hard, he basically had to recruit himself to Michigan, fought for his spot at Michigan, had to overcome being a late round pick, and has worked hard while in the NFL.

Good for him. He is living large with his super model wife. I will like him more when he spends his Autumns in that house.

this wont be the most most popular reply, but...

if going out in public daily was a nuisance and impacted the upbringing of my kid then i would build a gigantic house for me and my family as well to minimize that. put everything in there.