Darrelle Revis traded to Bucs

BRAWNDO

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you find it more than a little arrogant when someone says bit about himself? Off top of my head can't think of any other player to have done that.

I think Chris Johnson hinted towards it a couple years back...

EDIT - ANNDDD, here it is... http://usatoday30.us...best/55384588/1

EDIT 2 - Misunderstood, thought this was about best in the league, not on your team.

That's probably not cool to say publicly.

Edited by billsrcursed

. Every year, under contract or not, he holds out or threatens to do so. Now, he is still talking about how great he is, and he's coming off of major surgery. I feel no sympathy at all for Revis, and I love that the jets are wasting so much cap space on a disruptive, injured corner. It's great to see a divisional rival be so stupid.,

This.

Revis needs to buck up. Not since Michael Stipe have I seen a grown man with everything you could hope for whine so much.

The fact that a corner is your best player is the problem. Not, that Revis wouldn't be the best player on most teams, but its a problem I wouldn't want either. You can pay Revis a new contract every one or two years,to play corner, or you could spend the money on QB, WR, RB, pass rusher, safety, or O line. All of witch the jets neeeed Soooo bad.

Not that I think the jets are handling it well, but revis has made him self into a guy that I just don't care if things work out for him.

Edited by JaxBills

Jets definitely aren't handling this well. I think that it's logical to try and trade Revis but why not sit down with him and discuss the issue instead of leaving him in the dark? Revis may not like it but he deserves to be told to his face that the Jets are going to trade him if they get a decent offer.

what's to discuss? what's the question? any team will trade a guy if it's in their best interest... and many teams will pause at giving near franchise QB money to a CB who is never happy with his monster paycheck, coming off an ACL tear. it's not rocket science.

. Every year, under contract or not, he holds out or threatens to do so. Now, he is still talking about how great he is, and he's coming off of major surgery. I feel no sympathy at all for Revis, and I love that the jets are wasting so much cap space on a disruptive, injured corner. It's great to see a divisional rival be so stupid.,

So how do we get him?

PTR

Can you name someone better?

That's not the point. I wouldn't want to be a teammate of a guy who acts like that. Its not what a leader and team player does. If its so obvious why say it anyway? He should be making everyone feel as if they're equally important out there , not like "hey I'm the best here, no matter how you or I play today. Its already determined I'm the man around here ."

That's not the point. I wouldn't want to be a teammate of a guy who acts like that. Its not what a leader and team player does. If its so obvious why say it anyway? He should be making everyone feel as if they're equally important out there , not like "hey I'm the best here, no matter how you or I play today. Its already determined I'm the man around here ."

Jabba the Ryan has inflated his ego a bit as well. Rex is a bad head coach for that exact reason. Guys like Holmes, Cromartie and Revis can say whatever they want, no control of the egos