Darrelle Revis traded to Bucs

BRAWNDO

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes a lot of sense. This new GM seems pretty smart. You need to unload big contracts now, if this guy performs well he for sure hits FA next year and in all likelihood you're not highest bidder. Your team is not a threat to win anything next season. If he doesn't come back well from acl you've wasted $6 mill. Get something now like badly needed picks and create some space maybe usef for a new qb like Smith or Flynn.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I remember another thread about Revis & I brought trading or signing him & Someone said the Jets would never part from him..... "OPPS"

I certainly believed that.

Even if the Jets do trade him, I highly doubt they would send him to a division foe, or another team in the AFC for that matter.

If i was GM, I'd definitely trade him. They were 8th in defense (yds/game) last year without him. Jets need to clear cap space, and add some major talent to that offense. Two more draft picks would give them a ton of options on draft day.

coaching matters. and now We have That coach.

Great stat brother

I certainly believed that.

Even if the Jets do trade him, I highly doubt they would send him to a division foe, or another team in the AFC for that matter.

One thing I have learned watching the NFL all theses years is that any player can be Cut or Traded

The best way to negotiate for Revis is one word: Aasomwaaa (phonetic spelling because his real spelling is impossible). But when the Eagles picked him up from the Raiders we were told he would be a game changer. Not so much.

Revis won't command as much as people expect. And if he does...so be it.

If only he played for Norway...

How is that Germany to the discussion??

I mean germain. :)

Edited by BringBackFergy