Wes Welker's wife went in on Ray Ray on her Facebook

Hater

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Sore Loser, typical Pats moves but people are say it was mean & harsh but other than the 4 wives did she say anything that isn't True

OJ Simpson was Acquitted of Murder & he couldn't get paid to clean toilets, Ray Lewis is treated like a God in the NFL

What do you guys think was she wrong

She has a good point.

Ok Sore Loser, typical Pats moves but people are say it was mean & harsh but other than the 4 wives did she say anything that isn't True

OJ Simpson was Acquitted of Murder & he couldn't get paid to clean toilets, Ray Lewis is treated like a God in the NFL

How anyone can compare Ray to OJ is beyond me...please people go read up on what really happened. There was nothing ever linking him to the actual stabbing...he plead guilty to obstruction of justice for not initially rolling over on the people he knew that were involved. Ray DID NOT stab anyone...but he did hold back information initially about the people who were allegedly involved, admitted to that, plead guilty, and then agreed to testify against them. He followed that up by spending every minute of his life making up for it and committed himself to making a difference in the lives of everyone around him and still does more for people in a single week then most other people will do in their lifetime. He has earned the praise, respect, and admiration that he receives 100 times over.

He was involved...ie being on the scene. He was in their company. Conflicting eye witness statements as wether he participated in the fight. His clothing went missing afterward. This lead to the prosecutor to lean on Mr Lewis to flip on his friends. He did the smart thing to save his career.

Being in a fight and committing murder are incredibly different...your posts are some of the most ignorant ones I have seen on this topic. Not trying to be insulting, but I seriously can not think of a better word to describe your posts in this thread so far, and I am only on page 2. Hell, even DrD pointed out your own contradictions in a single post.

So if you go to a bar with your buddies and one of them starts a fight and stabs someone, you are somehow a murderer? Yeah that makes sense...

Edited by Alphadawg7

Very wrong.

Listen witch. If someone needs to look outside their family for role models, there is a serious problem with that family. Maybe children want to play like Lewis. . .doesn't mean they wanted to be like Lewis. I wanted to sing like Layne Staley when I was a kid and pitch like Doc Gooden. . .it doesn't mean I wanted to be addicted to heroin and cocaine.

Stupid role model talk. On the field, Lewis is royalty and deserves the HOF. Your little runt, pissant, cowardly and over-rated (built by a system, not talent . . . and cowardly because he takes a dive every time he touches the ball) husband wishes he could half the football and leader Lewis is. . .instead of being Tom Brady's main man-crush. However I hear Gronk will start getting some of that Brady loving soon too.

Worthless players, coach, owner and fans those choads and chowds in New England.

Edited by Overseas Bills Fan

Just because I haven't seen it posted, here's a really good article form the USA today the other day that details events associated with Ray Lewis and the murders:

http://www.usatoday....r-2000/1566198/

Mostly posting because there doesn't seem to be many articles written about it.

Sad article indeed, but the disdain for Lewis is to be understood too because the case was left with no justice for the families. None of that actually means Ray stabbed them, just that the families know he was there and are going to hate him for that because they will never know what level his involvement was. I can not fault them for that, I would probably feel the same way. However, there was never any evidence at any point suggesting Ray stabbed anyone and the true stabbing suspects he testified against, even testifying to those people buying knives in the recent days before the incident. It was however the legal system that those families down as they were not able to build a strong enough case against the other 2 suspects and they walked.

Again, totally understand their point of view...still doesn't implicate Ray in the act of murder in anyway.

Sad article indeed, but the disdain for Lewis is to be understood too because the case was left with no justice for the families. None of that actually means Ray stabbed them, just that the families know he was there and are going to hate him for that because they will never know what level his involvement was. I can not fault them for that, I would probably feel the same way. However, there was never any evidence at any point suggesting Ray stabbed anyone and the true stabbing suspects he testified against, even testifying to those people buying knives in the recent days before the incident. It was however the legal system that those families down as they were not able to build a strong enough case against the other 2 suspects and they walked.

Again, totally understand their point of view...still doesn't implicate Ray in the act of murder in anyway.

The only reason its a big deal is because of WHO Ray Lewis is. Any other time, it would be a typical "2 a**holes started a bar fight and the people they started with retaliated" story. Like it was said on the front page, what did those guys think? That they were gonna crack someone in the head with a bottle, shake hands and call it a night?

Let he who is without sin caste the first stone!

Why even go there? Sore azz losers!

Um, her point actually blows if we're talking Christianity, here, because she is out there judging him and his faith when it is a personal matter between him and God.

I find the whole business of public proselytizing in general to be an act, but one that helps some people live better lives, and that's fine. Nothing to do with football though.

Gotta admit, i have two doctorates, and i had to look up "proselytizing". Nice fancy talk!!

Very wrong.

Listen witch. If someone needs to look outside their family for role models, there is a serious problem with that family. Maybe children want to play like Lewis. . .doesn't mean they wanted to be like Lewis. I wanted to sing like Layne Staley when I was a kid and pitch like Doc Gooden. . .it doesn't mean I wanted to be addicted to heroin and cocaine.

Stupid role model talk. On the field, Lewis is royalty and deserves the HOF. Your little runt, pissant, cowardly and over-rated (built by a system, not talent . . . and cowardly because he takes a dive every time he touches the ball) husband wishes he could half the football and leader Lewis is. . .instead of being Tom Brady's main man-crush. However I hear Gronk will start getting some of that Brady loving soon too.

Worthless players, coach, owner and fans those choads and chowds in New England.

That just made me moist

Wes Welker's wife apologizes for Ray Lewis Facebook comments:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21594941/wes-welkers-wife-apologizes-for-ray-lewis-facebook-comments

After the game, Welker's wife, Anna Burns Welker, took to Facebook to support her husband -- and take a few shots at Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, who will retire after the Super Bowl (via the Baltimore Sun).

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Welker wrote on her Facebook page. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Then Welker did what people in such situations invariably do: Apologize for their momentary lapse in judgment.

"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook," she said in a statement sent to Larry Brown Sports. "I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me.

"My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game," she continued. "It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Next time count to ten before hitting submit witch!!!