While I'm ecstatic the pats* got spanked in their own stadium

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess you never played the game for posting this about Ray Ray.

Football is a emotional game played by emotional people. If you dont have a passion for the game you might as well never put on shoulder pads.

Lewis is the reason why the Ravens are who they are. Period. I hope the Bills find a leader like that. Every team needs one.

Yea dude made a mistake that night in Atlanta. But to me he has asked God's forgiveness and it's clear the guy changed his life for the better.

I hope the Ravens win the game and let Ray go out on top. And I love the fact they kicked the Pats out the playoffs. And that Flacco outplayed Brady for the second year in a row in the AFC title game.

The whole thing makes me smile. And tell me you were not routing for the Ravens to win that game.

i hate when people whip out the "you never played the game" card. i'm sure you played in the NFL.

there are over 1,000 other NFL players in the league - and none of them pull the crap that this MURDERER does.

He's a clown, a fake, a murderer.

Did the 49ers have one? Did the Cowboys (maybe Irvin, but he seemed more a prima donna than a leader). Do the Packers, really? The Steelers? There are guys on the Bills who get up and are exciting, you just don't notice because they're not usually winning.

There is no one-size-fits-all approach. I will take whatever gets us there, not whatever gets them on camera.

49ers...yes Coach Harbaugh

Cowboys...yes Coach Jimmy Johnson

Point being there has to be a person coach or player that can motivate men to play at max level. What would the Packer teams be without Vince Lombardi??

Would the 90's Bills be the same without Jim Kelly leading them??? Nope.

I'm not sure I'll survive the next 2 weeks of Ray Lewis hype. Seriously - if I were a teammate I'd probably be shivved in the parking lot by other players cause I'd completely ignore the guy and his utterly staged "emotional" outbursts. The team intro dances, the incessant "pep talks" pre-game and on the sidelines. Even his little camera-friendly post-game prayer vigil made me wanna hurl.

Is it really interesting? He's definitely put together a HOF career, but I'm actually far more interested in Kaepernick's sudden rise, or Frank Gore finally getting a shot after all these years. Even though I can't stand him, Moss getting another chance in a supporting role is kind of interesting, too. Lots of the game's best players over the past 10-12 years are in this game, and a few of the newer young stars.

Meh. I don't know. There are plenty of good players who weren't always dialed up to 11, waving their arms like they know they are going to be in CBS pregame graphics every time the camera is near them.

Did the 49ers have one? Did the Cowboys (maybe Irvin, but he seemed more a prima donna than a leader). Do the Packers, really? The Steelers? There are guys on the Bills who get up and are exciting, you just don't notice because they're not usually winning.

There is no one-size-fits-all approach. I will take whatever gets us there, not whatever gets them on camera.

Jay and RDB win this debate hands down.

Ray is a great player, but he's a clown. If his team mates need this act to get fired up, fine. Spare the rest of us his phoney righteousness and "look at me" crap.

What's funnier Ray Ray's crap or Mani's girlfriend?

Btw. No one mentioned the religious man isn't even married and has 6 kids by 4 women, one or them living with him. The guy is not the worst guy in the world but he is sleezy.

And I love the fact they kicked the Pats out the playoffs. And that Flacco outplayed Brady for the second year in a row in the AFC title game.

The whole thing makes me smile. And tell me you were not routing for the Ravens to win that game.

This part I agree with. And I root for the pats* to lose every game - please don't take that as an endorsement of anything the Ravens do. I'll be rooting for the 49ers to beat them.

Point being there has to be a person coach or player that can motivate men to play at max level. What would the Packer teams be without Vince Lombardi??

Lombardi is quite dead, but if he was still alive and coaching Ray, he would never allow that sh++t to go on.

Listen, I'll take three clones of Dick Butkus over somebody who is louder but not as good. These are grown men who make millions of damn dollars to play a game. If they need some drill sergeant or UnderArmour spokesman yelling at them 24/7 to actually do their job, I question their personal motivation.

As for Harbaugh, he probably should have gotten a penalty for throwing his headset and for constantly migrating onto the field of play to harrass the officials. If he were on the Bills, he probably would have.

i hate when people whip out the "you never played the game" card. i'm sure you played in the NFL.

there are over 1,000 other NFL players in the league - and none of them pull the crap that this MURDERER does.

He's a clown, a fake, a murderer.

Not pro but college, yes . Our thoughts differ and that's alright.

And he was never charged with Murder so get the facts right.

And I would take him on my team everyday of the week because he is a motivator of Men. It is no joke that since he has been back in the lineup the Ravens have not lost.

I love the guy.

Yea dude made a mistake that night in Atlanta. But to me he has asked God's forgiveness and it's clear the guy changed his life for the better.

and God told him to never reveal the truth to the mothers of those two dead boys?

There is no redemption until he comes clean about what happened that night. Legally he is free, morally he is not.

Listen, I'll take three clones of Dick Butkus over somebody who is louder but not as good. These are grown men who make millions of damn dollars to play a game. If they need some drill sergeant or UnderArmour spokesman yelling at them 24/7 to actually do their job, I question their personal motivation.

As for Harbaugh, he probably should have gotten a penalty for throwing his headset and for constantly migrating onto the field of play to harrass the officials. If he were on the Bills, he probably would have.

There are lots of players in the league that there for the paycheck. Some of them need a leader to make them play better.

Not pro but college, yes . Our thoughts differ and that's alright.

And he was never charged with Murder so get the facts right.

And I would take him on my team everyday of the week because he is a motivator of Men. It is no joke that since he has been back in the lineup the Ravens have not lost.

I love the guy.

Yes he WAS. Get YOUR facts right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis

He plea bargained down to obstruction of justice to save his skin and then refused to reveal enough information to convict anyone else.

Because in Baltimore - snitches get stitches. What a man. What a leader.

and God told him to never reveal the truth to the mothers of those two dead boys?

There is no redemption until he comes clean about what happened that night. Legally he is free, morally he is not.

He does not have to come clean to us. If he chooses he can take it to the grave with him. I'm not preaching but if he asked God for his forgiveness in private that good enough for me.

Besides even if he did come clean now it would be too damn late. Lance Armstong is a perfect example of that. His confession was WAY to late and I don't know about you but I respect the guy even less now. Because without juicing he would be a normal guy working at a local bike shop.

And you know Oprah paid him for the interview. So he got paid to confess, which is even worse.

Edited by Bufcomments

I'm not sure I'll survive the next 2 weeks of Ray Lewis hype. Seriously - if I were a teammate I'd probably be shivved in the parking lot by other players cause I'd completely ignore the guy and his utterly staged "emotional" outbursts. The team intro dances, the incessant "pep talks" pre-game and on the sidelines. Even his little camera-friendly post-game prayer vigil made me wanna hurl.

Great...Another Bills fan who focuses more on other teams and spends time hating versus respecting the game. If we had some of these guys that people like you hate on...Bellicheck, Brady, Ray, Wilfork...Maybe we wouldn't be in the longest playoff drought ever. Stop hating, and learn to appreciate the game.

Dealing with Ray Lewis' melodrama is a small price to pay, to see the Pats* get punked in their own building. Brady's running out of chances, and Belichick coached scared yesterday. It was a joy to watch.

He does not have to come clean to us. If he chooses he can take it to the grave with him. I'm not preaching but if he asked God for his forgiveness in private that good enough for me.

Besides even if he did come clean now it would be too damn late. Lance Armstong is a perfect example of that. His confession was WAY to late and I don't know about you but I respect the guy even less now. Because without juicing he would be a normanlguy working at a local bike shop.

And you know Oprah paid him for the interview. So he got paid to confess, which is even worse.

Not to side track toward LA... But he did finally level the playing field... The sport will get clean. So there is good in what he did.

I think Peter King had this tweet from Owen Daniels this morning..something to the effect of

"Ray Lewis will make Tebow look like an atheist the next two weeks"

Too funny.

BTW couple weeks ago on Sirius Jim Miller was making argument London Fletcher has had a more productive career than Ray Ray, just does not self promote as much...and I am with him 100%