Benard Pollard

djp14150

I would love to have the Bone Crusher on this team. Him and Suggs genuinely HATE the Patriots and love to inflict pain upon their players. Imagine having guys on our team that absolutely HATE the Patsies? Not our milquetoast bunch.

Tom Brady will go down as one of the greatest player ever. Most of on the back of the Bills.

But I love that Polland and Suggs just dislike the Pats and play like it they do.

My things is why don't the Bills play like they don't like the Pats. They need to hit them like that, like they dont like em. Heck I'd take a personnal foul on D just to show we gonna beat them up when they play us.

I agree with everything you said 100 percent :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Brady will go down as one of the greatest player ever. Most of on the back of the Bills.

But I love that Polland and Suggs just dislike the Pats and play like it they do.

My things is why don't the Bills play like they don't like the Pats. They need to hit them like that, like they dont like em. Heck I'd take a personnal foul on D just to show we gonna beat them up when they play us.

I agree with everything you said 100 percent :)

Agreed and agreed

Pollard is a game changer. We could certainly use a player like him.

The Ravens showed the world how to beat the Pats................and that is to knock the snot out of their receivers every chance you get.

Welker took a beating.

Ridley got knocked out.

You wanna beat the Pats then you must make their smallish players (Welker/Vereen/Woodhead/etc.) pay the price every time they touch the ball.

That's what the Ravens did to them.

Belichick is not taking it well. He refused to meet with CBS after the game.

Wow!!! Your favorite player has nothing to do with skill set or your actual team. I have been a bills fan for 20 years, and while I don't like the Patriots, I do respect what they have done over the past 11 seasons. Being excited about guys getting injured is not even cool, and people who play or used to play football at any level don't do that. Instead of worrying about who hurts Patriot players, how bout you worry about who will make the Bills better. Bottom Line is that having their players get injured does nothing to help our team man.

Offended by a message board post much?? In other news...While I loved watching Pollard knock Ridley into next week, the Bills had a safety that like to do that too. Another guy that couldn't cover his grandmother, but he could knock someone out. He will be playing in the Superbowl in two weeks. He'll also undoubtedly get toasted by, acording to this board the bum, Joe Flacco.

Edited by Chimp

The Ravens showed the world how to beat the Pats................and that is to knock the snot out of their receivers every chance you get.

Welker took a beating.

Ridley got knocked out.

You wanna beat the Pats then you must make their smallish players (Welker/Vereen/Woodhead/etc.) pay the price every time they touch the ball.

Unfortunately there are only a few teams built like this to be able to handle NE. Ravens, 49ers, and a few others.

Make them pay for their small ball on offense.

Offended by a message board post much?? In other news...While I loved watching Pollard knock Ridley into next week, the Bills had a safety that like to do that too. Another guy that couldn't cover his grandmother, but he could knock someone out. He will be playing in the Superbowl in two weeks. He'll also undoubtedly get toasted by, acording to this board the bum, Joe Flacco.

If youre referring to Whitner, you're pretty far off by comparing him to Pollard. I always stood up for Donte here, but his hitting is severely lacking. Dont get me wrong, he talks a big game, and always tries to make a big hit, but more often than not he just whiffs with his "Atomic Shoulder". Saw him miss a number of hits yesterday as well.

I will agree that Wilson is no where near the hitter that Whitner is/was, but I dont consider Whitner a threatening SS either. At least not nearly as threatening as he thinks he is.

Intentional? Where are you getting intentional related to Pollard? From what I've seen, he plays hard -- not dirty.

Yeah, last night they played a montage of his 3 or 4 injury-causing hits on the Pats the last few years. Not a single one of them looked especially dirty. The Gronk hit, it looked like he just had his legs wrapped up like an old-school tackle.

Yeah, last night they played a montage of his 3 or 4 injury-causing hits on the Pats the last few years. Not a single one of them looked especially dirty. The Gronk hit, it looked like he just had his legs wrapped up like an old-school tackle.

Yep, and the Ridley hit was more Ridley's fault than Pollard. Pollard came in at a good level, and Ridley did the typical RB move and lowered HIS OWN HEAD into Pollard's.

You probably wont find someone more against the "Human Missile" technique than I am, but that wasnt the case on this one.

The only player I can recall #20 ever knocking out was his own bad self, getting trucked by that unstoppable force of nature, ex-Bills 5th rounder Sammy Morris.

(I also expect him to get lit up like a Christmas tree in 2 weeks by Joe Cool.)

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

The only player I can recall #20 ever knocking out was his own bad self, getting trucked by that unstoppable force of nature, ex-Bills 5th rounder Sammy Morris.

(I also expect him to get lit up like a Christmas tree in 2 weeks by Joe Cool.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5MPV0rIHg

Edited by Captain Hindsight

The Bills need players like pollard who are hard hitters.

The Ravens just showed the world how to beat the Pats.........and that is to beat them up. Hit them hard when they catch or run the ball. They play with so many smallish players (Woodhead/Welker/Vereen/etc.) that it's amazing that they haven't been pounded before.

Ironically, it's the same stretegy that Belichick employeed against the Bills when he was DC of the Giants in the SB.

Hitting guys hard whe the catch or run the ball is just pure football. Sometimes guys are going to get hurt or even knocked out. That's part of the game.

We need to play that way on defense to be able to beat the Pats.

Welker took a beating.

Ridley got knocked out.

They're a soft, finesse team. They clearly don't like playing tough, smash mouth teams.

Edited by bills44

I hope Tom Brady's plane crashes on his way to his next vacation.

C'mon man, you're better than this. You have been a longtime poster and I enjoy a lot of your insights and applaud your loyalty but you can't possibly be serious with this quote, it's just not humane. Let's just hope that we as a team and organization improves enough to where we can beat them consistently and the others in this division to where we can start playing in the post season again. That would give you a greater satisfaction than wishing something as horrible as death upon somebody. C'mon brother, let's hope for a great draft and a couple of strong free agency acquisitions this year.