Buffalo Bills just signed a small school defensive back

Thanks for putting that up. I second the "holy crap" comment. The kid can tackle. Has a helluva burst on whoever has the ball. Listed at a 4.5 40 but his game speed may be higher.

Looking forward to watching him in the pre-season next year.

jb

he's actually provided a lot of insight into the smaller schools and their players....not that he is beyond criticism but he comes here and has led and contributed in some pretty good discussions on the smaller schools and the HBC's...i have never seen him hawking for clicks and if he is, at least there is content worth reading....

OP has a counter for this site, so he's making some money on the clicks. Thanks for posting the info but I'm not buying it.

I think all that he needs to is to add a little more muscle and learn a couple more tackling techniques. I like the bull rush tackle as shown on the clip but tht was college. You can't get away with that in the NFL. In any case, I love this move. Perhaps it's a page stolen from the Jets D page.

Edited by JTO

That was his junior year as well, just so u know

He played safety for kansas coty in the preseason he had one tackle this preseason, he played jean fanor from bethune cookman over him, but he can play. He is short but blazing fast

For those that care he was a transfer from nc state http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=69766&draftyear=2012&genpos=FS