NoSaint

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're still married when you go to bed you can call it a win

Ray Lewis: God is amazing.

Translation: somehow I made enough money to get a good enough attorney to get me out of stabbing two people.

Scumbag.

If that's all you can say after that game, then I revoke your win and confirm the fail you awarded yourself earlier

Damn. Broncos just handed the Lombardi to the friggin' Pats*.

Patriots are beatable especially if the Ravens can find a way to run the ball. Ravens are facing a weaker defense next week, although the Patriots D will surely be coached up a lot better than what Denver was today. There was a TON of confusion with Del Rio's defense today.

I'll eat a Jeep if he didn't lead them in tackles.

They were tied at 10, with RR 7 assists. But suggs had 2 sacks and a FF. Given ILB will have natural advantage in tackle/assists, statistically I'd say suggs had better performance. I'm amazed the speed he shows coming back so soon from Achilles.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

They were tied at 10, with RR 7 assists. But suggs had 2 sacks and a FF. Given ILB will have natural advantage in tackle/assists, statistically I'd say suggs had better performance. I'm amazed the speed he shows coming back so soon from Achilles.

Healthier every week.

Hats off to ravens. They outplayed broncos all day, took away Miller and confused Manning. 2 special teams plays obscured an otherwise dominant performance.

Agreed. One heck of a playoff game -- one of the best ever.