Which TBDer is this?

Beerball

The real question is how in the world did you come across this story?

I haven't seen The Dean around here lately, and this guy's last name is Dean...

I miss The Dean...

I hear banjo music. Wonder if he asked her out for Mexican food, or just ordered Doritos Locos Tacos to go?

https://plus.google.com/117156155760422806224/photos?hl=en#117156155760422806224/about

LoL! Too funny of a review:

"A Google User reviewed 11 months ago Overall Poor to fair When I first walked in, I noticed how clean the place was. But lets say I was blind, I would have jolted out thinking I just walked in to a family sized porta-potty. Thats how bad it smelled. Fighting to put the awful smell aside, I bite in to my supreme. Only to find that it had as much beef on it as sprinkles on a cupcake.. So I did what the blind man would have."

Oh BTW, they are called: Jimmies! ;-)

can't see why not...it shows that you are prepared, what if some scofflaw tried to steal one of those march of dimes mints from the restaurant...you could use the handcuffs to detain the cad while the authorities showed up to clear up the situation. Chicks love that boy scout mentality in a guy.

Is it OK to bring handcuffs on a first date?

4 YEARS?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?

The guy got 4 years in jail and 6 years of probation for this?!?! Freakin child molesters get lesser consequences than that!

Ha! yeah, exactly. 4 YEARS IN JAIL. Did he have a gun as well and take her hostage? Was there some kind of standoff? I bet he had no lawyer at all. That's a travesty. What he did was stupid. But 4 YEARS is ridiculous.