What to do with Boo Boo Foot?

So it appears we'll be running a 46 D w/ a 3-4 base, which may leave KW w/o a position. I know he played well at NT under G Wilson, & wade's 3-4 uses a smaller NT, but the Jets system utilizes a big bodied NT to clog the middle, & that's not Kyle's game. So what to do...

He's not well suited for 3-4 DE & we're pretty good there anyway. He could rotate in on passing downs and 4 down fronts, but using a top player as a part-timer seems wasteful. Does he have trade value? What would you do?

Edited by Rob's House

The current group of talent on Defense (and I think there is enough talent to be good) has already proven they can suck in ANY scheme, regardless of their strengths or weaknesses, when they have sucky DCs.

I dont think it matters what our "base D" is any more than who is named "starting RB". It all changes multiple times week to week and throughout the games. A good DC will scheme around our guys, and also adjust the D during the game.

Boo Boo Foot? That seems a little dis-respectful towards one of the guys that gives his all for this team.

I agree completely. First, all of these guys are professional athletes who spend far more time working on their craft than many here realize. Just for that they deserve some respect. Add in that Kyle Williams is one of the best players on the Bills and does it with tremendous work-ethic and attitude and this disrespect is just awful.

I know that it is easy to be emboldened by the anonymity of a message board. I also know that many of the sports "journalists" who we follow (especially locally) are particularly snotty, flippant and disrespectful. However, I'd hope that we can raise the level of civility a bit here.

It is certainly fair game to be critical and state opinions - after all that is part of what a message board is about, but try to do so respectfully.

Edited by OldTimer1960

I agree completely. First, all of these guys are professional athletes who spend far more time working on their craft than many here realize. Just for that they deserve some respect. Add in that Kyle Williams is one of the best players on the Bills and does it with tremendous work-ethic and attitude and this disrespect is just awful.

I know that it is easy to be emboldened by the anonymity of a message board. I also know that many of the sports "journalists" who we follow (especially locally) are particularly snotty, flippant and disrespectful. However, I'd hope that we can raise the level of civility a bit here.

It is certainly fair game to be critical and state opinions - after all that is part of what a message board is about, but try to do so respectfully.

you completely do not understand the comment. even a little. no need to rant on this one, i promise.

It's an inside joke on the board.

rough crowd today. i chuckled.

you completely do not understand the comment. even a little. no need to rant on this one, i promise.

rough crowd today. i chuckled.

OK, sorry if I missed an inside joke. I still have the same view, even if it doesn't necessarily apply to this specific case.