Cowboys Fire Rob Ryan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Ryan likes to play a gambling type of defense but did not have the talent execute his vision thus a defense ranked in the mid teens. It is arrogant thinking like his that dooms coaches. Know your men and their talents and design a scheme that accentuates their strengths and puts them in the best position to succeed. I doubt he will get a Def Coordinator gig this year. He might have to sit out the season or take a job as a position coach. Too bad his brother Rex did not get canned.

The cowboys defense that had a ton of top talent?

Do you realize how injured they were this season? 5 of the 11 starters spent time this year on the injured/out list.

Rob Ryan likes to play a gambling type of defense but did not have the talent execute his vision thus a defense ranked in the mid teens. It is arrogant thinking like his that dooms coaches. Know your men and their talents and design a scheme that accentuates their strengths and puts them in the best position to succeed. I doubt he will get a Def Coordinator gig this year. He might have to sit out the season or take a job as a position coach. Too bad his brother Rex did not get canned.

Bahahahahahahahah

He will be hired within the next 2 weeks.

"I'll be out of work for like five minutes." - Rob Ryan

Edited by LiterateStylish

Geez... and his twin brother already hired Dennis Thurman to be the DC.... at least that's the word on the street. Damn, what a circus that could have been in NY. .... the trifecta, the old man Buddy and his two sons all would have coached in NY

Git er done!

Ralph is cheap!

(now that we have that out of the way) Carry on!

@DavidMooreDMN

Rob Ryan out as Cowboys defensive coordinator. "I have no sour grapes," Ryan said. "I know I did a hell of a job. I will find another spot."

Did he Really just say that???

Edited by Cville Bills

Jerrah scapegoating and protecting Jason Garrett who should be fired. Jerrah should stop trying to play GM and fire himself.

I like Jerrah right where he is. One of the best things going for the rest of the league. Another GM in Dallas might actually know what he's doing.

The number of DC openings is limited. I would eliminate teams that hire a first time head coach due to Ryans strong personality. He was percieved in Dallas of overshadowing Jason Garrett. That leaves a handful of jobs and those available veteran coaches are putting together possible staffs. I can be wrong but I think Ryan will not be a DC this season.

The number of DC openings is limited. I would eliminate teams that hire a first time head coach due to Ryans strong personality. He was percieved in Dallas of overshadowing Jason Garrett. That leaves a handful of jobs and those available veteran coaches are putting together possible staffs. I can be wrong but I think Ryan will not be a DC this season.

Do they have a DC in KC yet. That can be the only place I can think of, or the Redskins as it appears there is a disconnect between Dr. Shanhanan and the DC there.

There's an opening in New York.

my lord, could you imagine??...LMFAO. i actually hope it happens.

Rob could get a tatoo of his wife wearing a Darrelle Revis jersey.

Seriously though. I'm thinking Rob's got too much bluster to be of interest here.

Unless Marrone had worked with him in the past, why would he take on a loose cannon coach like Ryan?