Gotta love Kate Upton (and not just cause she's impossibly hot)

http://sports.yahoo....478--ncaaf.html

Her Tweet during last night's BCS title game:

It's okay Notre Dame this happened to the Jets every week

— Kate Upton (@KateUpton)

And no Kate Upton thread would be complete without an image:

uspw_5956120.jpg

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Isn't it against the rules of the board to talk about Kate Upton without providing a pic?

I did, but for whatever reason the img tag didn't work. It looked right in Preview mode but doesn't look right now.

EDIT - fixed it. It's not a glam shot but it's the one that was in the story.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

One of my favs.

If Sanchize dumped her he must be gay.

he probably hit it and quit it. she is probably about as much fun to talk to as a room full of reporters asking mark about tebow. he probably got sick of it after a while. now that he is a backup though he will probably take whatever he can get

he probably hit it and quit it. she is probably about as much fun to talk to as a room full of reporters asking mark about tebow. he probably got sick of it after a while. now that he is a backup though he will probably take whatever he can get

So you're saying she spent the whole time asking him if Tebow would be better at getting into the endzone than mark was?

If I was Sanchez, my reply would go like this...

"Katie...youre a Big Mac away from doing Lane Bryant catalogues...Shut your trap."

:lol: That's pretty much my take on her. Pretty and sexy now, yes. But she's a tank. God help her in another five years, or after she pops a bun out of the oven.

One of my favs.

If Sanchize dumped her he must be gay.

Sounds like you've never been with a hot girl. She's hot no doubt about it (butt's not that impressive but I digress ) and I'd love the opportunity, but NYC is absolutely loaded with hot women who just aren't famous. He's terrible but he is a millionaire QB. Life is good for him even though he is a terrible NFL player.

It was a pretty funny quote.