Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Bama is going to roll up the drunken irishmen and take them to the trash when they are done.

FWIW. 1st two drives, and I want nothing to do with Teo EVER in a Bills uniform. Not doing anything for me. Haven't even noticed him except when he's out of position or getting destroyed.

Wow. Bama is going to roll up the drunken irishmen and take them to the trash when they are done.

FWIW. 1st two drives, and I want nothing to do with Teo EVER in a Bills uniform. Not doing anything for me. Haven't even noticed him except when he's out of position or getting destroyed.

It's not totally fair to dismiss a career on two drives. I don't love him but he's a talent still.

It's not totally fair to dismiss a career on two drives. I don't love him but he's a talent still.

ive never seen him before but in highlights but I'm barely seeing him now. It's like he's not on the field. And when they show him he's out of place more than Chris Kelsey in a strip club.

You must be watching a different game.

I've seen 5th round picks play better than this.

Well a fifth round pick is drafted. And two drives, as said above, is not a good idea of how he is as a player.

For what it's worth, from what I have seen and read of him, I don't want him on the Bills either. He looks too slow to me.