WGR 550

tito1

Any of you clowns listening to murph? I was just on questioning chip Kelly's offense and what is really going to change now with Russ making decisions.

I would love to get chip for the wow factor/boom potential. However the personnel and offense he runs will be hard to translate to the nfl. The pure tempo of his offense awesome tho, reminds me of the kgun hurry up innovation

How about when Ralph insisted that super Rob Johnson take over as the starting QB for D. Flutie in the infamous "Music City Fudgical" game??

The Bills could have gone to the SB that year. W. Phillips was ultimately fired after the Bills lost that game.

Incidentally, Phillips was the last Bills HC to actually have a winning record.

Thanks Ralph.

Rob F'n Johnson.................

How about when Ralph insisted that super Rob Johnson take over as the starting QB for D. Flutie in the infamous "Music City Fudgical" game??

The Bills could have gone to the SB that year. W. Phillips was ultimately fired after the Bills lost that game.

Thanks Ralph.

Mike Mularkey went 9-7 in 2004.

Interesting to note: that '04 Bills team, going by statistics, is the best team in league history that failed to qualify for post-season play.

http://www.footballo...a-miss-playoffs

Edited by rex

Thanks Ralph.

God I hate that memory.....

Was high fiving and celebrating with Dad.....then

Edited by filthymcnasty08

Thanks Ralph.

i don't remember exactly but I thought Wade was still here the following season after that. The only casualty after that game was the special teams coach who happened to be DeHaven wasnt it?

i don't remember exactly but I thought Wade was still here the following season after that. The only casualty after that game was the special teams coach who happened to be DeHaven wasnt it?

Facts are for losers.

Thanks Ralph.

I thought Rob Johnson played well in that game.