Doug Marrone will interview w/Bills

Punch

just imagine if we get Marrone as HC I would bet a couple of paychecks we go after Nassib.

Maybe the interview will be like lets see what we can find out about Nassib as well. Well at least I hope so.

Package deal maybe?

thought the same thing, not a big Nassib fan maybe in the latter rounds and he can keep the seat warm till we get Maziel or Pachal.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely different animal from College to the pros.

I'd prefer a HC with a solid winning record in the NFL, they are out there and not cheap. But, Bills fans deserve a winner after 13 years of failure.

Not to mention that the AFC East has a HC that ALWAYS has his team in the playoffs every year, and consistently vying for the SB. So they need to hire a top man.

This would be absolutely ridiculous and Not the least bit surprising A 500 record in a horrible conference. Either Brandon just doesn't want his office near a strongwilled coach that wants power or we know none of the top names would be interested in this slime pit of the NFL. Is it too much to ask to get some coaches who are actually qualified for the job ? This last decade plus is a disgrace.

Wouldn't it be better if the Bills just joined the Big East?

Exactly. Enough of getting coaches on the cheap. Go big or go home (remember when we signed Chuck Knox away from LA?) - if we don't get a Gruden/Cowher/Schottenheimer type this is just going to be another wasted offseason.

Edited by Bills1218

Marrone may have done a good job this year, but how can a coach who was on the hot seat at Syracuse qualify to be interviewed for a NFL Head Coaching job! Ridiculous when there are many other candidates better qualified. The Bills hopefully will not drop their standards too much!!!!

Marrone may have done a good job this year, but how can a coach who was on the hot seat at Syracuse qualify to be interviewed for a NFL Head Coaching job! Ridiculous when there are many other candidates better qualified. The Bills hopefully will not drop their standards too much!!!!

Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, Gailey? What standards?

If they hire someone because of one good season it'll be like drafting that de from penn state for having one good season lol. It would be a step back. I just don't get why not go all out if your Ralph. It's not that he is cheap like everyone keeps saying. It's that he doesn't want to relinquish more control. In my opinion, lovie smith would do wonders for us, if and only if he hires a great oc and sticks with one.