Reed83HOF

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to see the video, I have heard insider rumors about what it contains

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself.

That could be the same video they used for the last 15 years

If Ralph is stepping down or selling the team, I take back every distasteful comment I've made about him. I'll be so grateful, I won't even complain that he should have done it 20 years earlier.

I dont know why anyone, at any time, would say anything distasteful about Ralph. He may have made poor decisions at times, but I have never for a second thought Ralph was doing anything other than what he thought was best for the team.

I dont know why anyone, at any time, would say anything distasteful about Ralph. He may have made poor decisions at times, but I have never for a second thought Ralph was doing anything other than what he thought was best for the team.

Maybe their the same type of people that make up rumors about a hot dog salesman and a dental implant spokesman. Buying a NFL franchise. Ralph has owned the team for over 50 years, yet some run with a joke about a couple of ex players with zero real world experience are going to buy a billion dollar corp.

Maybe their the same type of people that make up rumors about a hot dog salesman and a dental implant spokesman. Buying a NFL franchise. Ralph has owned the team for over 50 years, yet some run with a joke about a couple of ex players with zero real world experience are going to buy a billion dollar corp.

I doubt any of this is happening, but the post that is the original link in this thread doesn't say anything about Thurman and Kelly. I'm not sure why they keep coming up in this thread.

I have never heard of the Kelly and Thomas Corp.

Can't wait to see the video, I have heard insider rumors about what it contains

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself. He says the entire coaching staff has been fired, and Nix is currently packing up his office along with Brandon and the rest of the front office..

Here's the video. Brandon must wear contacts...I've never seen him wearing glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-T27Aw5Cs