Peter king says Chan gone on Monday...

OhIDunno

Chan may be gone, and rightfully so. But if you think the Bills are going to bring in a HC with a winning NFL record or a HC that can, or will, make a damn bit of difference, you're going to be mighty disappointed.

We might as well stop cheering for the Bills.

With that kind of attitude, why are you wasting your time on here???

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gents, just saw this on Twitter... YE OLE has no idea how credible this guy is, or if he's just another clown with a twitter account, so take it for what it's worth:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Necci/status/285534981999185922/photo/1

This could definitely spell the end of CHANIMAL and perhaps a total house cleaning if true. With all of the rumors flying, who knows? This particular rumor seems to have surfaced a few times in the last week or so.

I just don't get why Thurman would be included at all....

Hey gents, just saw this on Twitter... YE OLE has no idea how credible this guy is, or if he's just another clown with a twitter account, so take it for what it's worth:

This could definitely spell the end of CHANIMAL and perhaps a total house cleaning if true. With all of the rumors flying, who knows? This particular rumor seems to have surfaced a few times in the last week or so.

um.... Pleaser God yes. And let's hear the Presser already.

Chan may be gone, and rightfully so. But if you think the Bills are going to bring in a HC with a winning NFL record or a HC that can, or will, make a damn bit of difference, you're going to be mighty disappointed.

Well a lot depends on who is willing to take the job.

While we have been down this road before. I truly believe it's a more attractive gig now w spiller, mario,the lease etc etc. Knowing Ralph has doled out the $$ lately is at least promising for a respected coach. Dare to dream...

And don't forget the lease. That has to help some.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

https://twitter.com/...9185922/photo/1

I can see the L in LOL.

Great Googly Moogly

yes they may be the name of the corporation or enterprise but clearly the MONEY is coming from a set of folks taking shares.

ive said this before. Could Kelly use Hunters Hope for something like this as an organization in okay? I really have no idea but was a thought.

Not that I think it would or could happen, just a thought.

Edited by mrags

Thank you Captain Optimism.

I think the blurb on Twitter is bogus, but the King mention is probably credible. Plus, this HC job is fairly attractive. There is some talent on this team. What's needed is a QB with enough consistency, and a staff that can take advantage of the rest of the talent that's there.

ive said this before. Could Kelly use Hunters Hope for something like this as an organization in okay? I really have no idea but was a thought.

Not that I think it would or could happen, just a thought.

No. You can not take a regulated 501©(3) children's disease charity and use it as an vehicle to purchase a football franchise as an investment.

Edited by Coach Tuesday