Bills need Cardinals & Browns to win

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but the Bills could use AZ / Cleve to win. This moves them out of a tie with us & allows us to draft ahead of them in all the draft rounds.

Browns vs Pittsburgh

Arizona vs San Fran

Ties rotate draft slot each round.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but the Bills could use AZ / Cleve to win. This moves them out of a tie with us & allows us to draft ahead of them in all the draft rounds.

Browns vs Pittsburgh

Arizona vs San Fran

Buffalo is assured of finishing ahead of Browns and Cardinals if they all lose because of tie breaker being strength of schedule.

If bills lose they are certain of 6th....

If the lose and either eagles or Lions lose they are certain to go to 5

If both lose they go to 4th.

Buffalo is assured of finishing ahead of Browns and Cardinals if they all lose because of tie breaker being strength of schedule.

If bills lose they are certain of 6th....

If the lose and either eagles or Lions lose they are certain to go to 5

If both lose they go to 4th.

That is correct...strength of schedule is the first tiebreaker in draft order, unlike playoff seeding. The fact we played Arizona and Cleveland and won this season has no bearing on it.

Edited by matter2003

I wouldn't pin any hope on the Browns. According to ESPN they are going to fire everybody next week and they aren't trying to be coy about it. Not much to play for at this point.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8791683/cleveland-browns-let-go-coach-pat-shurmur-gm-tom-heckert-report-says

It might be nice to look good if your about to be without a job, or have a new guy coming in to evaluate your job.

When I put in my 2 weeks notice and coast - I'm not on tv auditioning for my next job.

It might be nice to look good if your about to be without a job, or have a new guy coming in to evaluate your job.

When I put in my 2 weeks notice and coast - I'm not on tv auditioning for my next job.

I was thinking about that. Nobody wants to look like they don't care on national tv and in front of scouts from other teams. It just seems like it will be awfully hard to give a cohesive team effort if you know that the coaching staff is going to be fired.