Sanchez to start this weekend vs. Bills

Maybe Someday

Looks like McElroy has a concussion and is out this week. No word on how it happened. My guess is Sanchez or Tebow hit him over the head with a tire iron. Motive is there for Sanchez since in the past we've made him look like the second coming of Joe Montana.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000117630/article/mark-sanchez-starting-for-new-york-jets-greg-mcelroy-out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like McElroy has a concussion and is out this week. No word on how it happened. My guess is Sanchez or Tebow hit him over the head with a tire iron. Motive is there for Sanchez since in the past we've made him look like the second coming of Joe Montana.

http://www.nfl.com/n...reg-mcelroy-out

Just like when the Bills started Marshawn Lynch against the Packers a few years ago. They are hoping he has another All Pro type game against the Bills so he is a more desirable trade option for other teams.

http://www.nfl.com/n...reg-mcelroy-out

My guess is it had something to do with the 11 sacks last week...

Sounds good to me. Sanchez will play well, the Bills will get a better draft position, and maybe the Jets will be convinced enough to stick with Sanchez another year.

Does this really matter?

If the bills win, everyone here is going to be in an uproar about how dare the bills win, they just cost themseves the chance to draft their new Saviour by falling a few spots in the draft, and how the jets are top to bottom a better organisation for realising its more important to move up a few spots in the draft by losing then it is to win a game once you aren't seen as this seasons SB contendor.

If the Bills lose, everyone will be in an uproar about how bad they stink and how they couldn't even beat a bad team like the Jets with Sanchez as QB

Sancheese will have a coming out party....but no one will be watching.

Didn't already do that the last time he played against us?

He looked like the second coming of Johnny Unitas in that game and has looked like garbage ever since. I honestly think it would be hilarious of he lights us up again this Sunday.

Does this really matter?

If the bills win, everyone here is going to be in an uproar about how dare the bills win, they just cost themseves the chance to draft their new Saviour by falling a few spots in the draft, and how the jets are top to bottom a better organisation for realising its more important to move up a few spots in the draft by losing then it is to win a game once you aren't seen as this seasons SB contendor.

If the Bills lose, everyone will be in an uproar about how bad they stink and how they couldn't even beat a bad team like the Jets with Sanchez as QB

Na we all know Sanchez owns the sorry gailey led bills.......another beatdown is en route........wish i knew this yesterday.....would have housed the jets plus 3.5. couldn't pull the trigger with mcelroy though.

this is the best news we could have. Dirty does us dirty every time. Dirty: 22 - 30; 240yds; 2TD; 0INT.

Jets 28 Bills 10

Bills get a top 5 pick. WOOT! :beer::bag:

And a top five pick in recent years has netted us Mike Williams and Marcel Dareus. :sick:

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Na we all know Sanchez owns the sorry gailey led bills.......another beatdown is en route........wish i knew this yesterday.....would have housed the jets plus 3.5. couldn't pull the trigger with mcelroy though.

We know it, and yet there will still be multiple Tantrum threads here the next day.........

Didn't already do that the last time he played against us?

He looked like the second coming of Johnny Unitas in that game and has looked like garbage ever since. I honestly think it would be hilarious of he lights us up again this Sunday.

-And more humiliating for Gailey. If Jersey beats us the same way they did in September, it's an endictment of Gailey, and his inability to get a team prepared. If we lose by something north of three touchdowns, and the fans show their ire, he could be gone by next week. -YAY!

Remember the chant.... GAY-LEE SUCKS!... GAY-LEE SUCKS!...