Sanchez to start this weekend vs. Bills

Maybe Someday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such clowns. Everything they've done at QB this year has blown up on them. They didn't want to see Sanchez again now he's back. The last thing they want is to give tebow a chance at QB. So watch Sanchez come out due to injury which forces them to play tebow with McElroy listed out. Let me make that clear : I FULLY EXPECT TEBOW TO PLAY QB FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF THiS GAME.

Such clowns. Everything they've done at QB this year has blown up on them. They didn't want to see Sanchez again now he's back. The last thing they want is to give tebow a chance at QB. So watch Sanchez come out due to injury which forces them to play tebow with McElroy listed out. Let me make that clear : I FULLY EXPECT TEBOW TO PLAY QB FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF THiS GAME.

That would be great. Sanchez gets hurt, Tebow comes in the middle of the first quarter, has a career game against a hapless Bills D and leads the Jets to a convincing victory. The Jets fan base and the media goes ballistic with the 'What if' headlines. Sounds good to me.