Thurman Thomas on John Murphy at 8 pm Tonight

TheZone78

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#17 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- metzelaars_lives

#4- kelly blue book

#5- farmers almanac

#6- nostradamus

#7- TMZ

#8- punxsutawney phil

#9- weatherman

#10- economist

#11- ESPN Insiders

#12- psychic

#13- momma pecoraro

#14- Thurman Thomas

#15- Mayans

#16- Skooby and sources deep within

#17- Bleacher Report

:lol: ...nice work

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what TT's measuring stick for "good news" is? I mean, could the Toronto series NOT being extended be considered "good news" to TT? What other things has he said that anyone can recall has he dubbed as "good news"? (hope that made sense the way I phrased that)

The good news is that the tests came back negative.

My first guesses were:

1. Coaching/GM change - Have since went off this, especially considering he said the Bills don't even know.

2. Bills would be wearing the SuperBowl era jerseys as throwbacks - Have went off this for the same reason.

3. He's full of **** (we have a winner).

I'm GLAD Thurmantor goes out of his way to tell us exciiting things are on the horizon. I don't know why everybody has to act like a bunch of babies. I would much rather know somethign good is on the way than sit here twiddling my thumbs wondering what the heck is going on with the organization. It's always better to know and all of you guys sound miserable. Really.

Hopefully it's good news about regarding the head coaching. Good news meaning Chan is at least gone.

I've got it! Thurman and Jim Kelly are opening a new sports bar that will be located inside of RWS after the renovation.

PTR

I've got it! Thurman and Jim Kelly are opening a new sports bar that will be located inside of RWS after the renovation.

PTR

My source has confirmed the bars name is ON LIKE A MOFO

the big news will be ralph cleans house.....nix, gailey and all coaches fired.....jim kelly will be given a position similar to what john elway has with the broncos (executive vice president of football operations) and asst gm doug whaley will be promoted to GM and report to kelly.

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#17 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- metzelaars_lives

#4- kelly blue book

#5- farmers almanac

#6- nostradamus

#7- TMZ

#8- punxsutawney phil

#9- weatherman

#10- economist

#11- ESPN Insiders

#12- psychic

#13- momma pecoraro

#14- Thurman Thomas

#15- Mayans

#16- Skooby and sources deep within

#17- Bleacher Report

Hilarious (and pretty insightful).

the big news will be ralph cleans house.....nix, gailey and all coaches fired.....jim kelly will be given a position similar to what john elway has with the broncos (executive vice president of football operations) and asst gm doug whaley will be promoted to GM and report to kelly.

And Jim will promote Thurman to ___________?

Ya know, I'd be completely fine with this.

I'd be all right with it.

I would want to see Pete Metzelaars retained as TE coach. Chandler took another step this year and Lee Smith looked decent at times. This season wasn't Pete's fault.

Not sure anyone ever blames the TE coach for a bad season. Chandler is improving but Smith looked awful to me. Too many penalties and not as good a blocker as advertised.