Nice Gesture by Mario Williams

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone Gives to another its a good thing.

It's one of those acts that deserves respect and nothing less.

Better yet was taking the Kids shopping.

One thing Bills do well is community. Now if they could just have a winning season...lol

Please lord let this be an indication my sarcasm meter is a bit off today.

Actually... I was thinking the same thing! But considering the miles they put on... I would trade that truck in (worth @ least 20k) for something new that gets better mileage! They are just gonna run into the same problem as they did with their other vehicle.

Better yet, if I was Mario... I would have gave them a new hybrid in tow right behind the truck! Then I would have not gifted it... BUT sold them it all for a dollar. I wonder what the deal is with the state, and taxes, gifts and vehicles?

It's nice, but you would think that someone with that much $$$ could afford a new truck.

holyyy crap

i'm hoping too.

Edited by markgbe

Really?

holyyy crap

i'm hoping too.

OK, guys, there was absolutely no sarcasm in my post. As a veteran (25 years, 5 months, 26 days in the Air Force), I happy that these two Marines received something they desparately needed. All well and good. But if Mario is going to earn praise for coming to their assistance, he could have gone the extra mile for these two veterans who went the extra mile for the country where he is free to earn a guaranteed $50M. This is why I have a dim view of "pity the poor veteran" news stories.

holyyy crap

i'm hoping too.

No, it is quite funny he didn't just pony up the extra 15K and get them a New truck. Also, he would have gotten an extra tax credit to boot for a new vehicle purchase... Just sayin, I mean the guy probably has more liquid assets than everyone on this board combined X 5

No, it is quite funny he didn't just pony up the extra 15K and get them a New truck. Also, he would have gotten an extra tax credit to boot for a new vehicle purchase... Just sayin, I mean the guy probably has more liquid assets than everyone on this board combined X 5

Better yet... Just throw in the Prius so they use that as the daily driver... My God, driving that truck is gonna put them in a bigger hole!

Remember Oprah and the G6 giveaway... Kinda like that a bit. I see where both sides are coming from though... Still be very grateful, the truck is worth 20k.

Mario throwinig around that truck is like me throwing around a dollar bill... Don't get me wrong, this isn't being ungrateful...

Does anybody really go the extra mile?