Nice Gesture by Mario Williams

26CornerBlitz

No. Used socks in a third world country or for the homeless carry extreme value and importance more so than maybe that truck!

Okay. Fair enough.

To the people who obtained the gift: Sell it now! Before it loses value! They would be able to keep a nice new MODEST ride in the pipeline for a very long time!

My only comment to those that say "Well they could sell it, it cost 'X' amount to build", Thats easier said then done. You almost never get your money back that you put in customizing a vehicle, and how many people today are in the market for a $100,000 used Pickup?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find fault with is the overexaggeration of the gift.

Well, you have your book, and I have mine. I think too much of a media sensation is being made over this. That is what the problem is, IMHO.

Dear lord. Media sensation? This qualifies as the media sensationalizing something? It was a throwaway story about nfl players, vets, and charity around the holidays.... It wasn't anything sensational.

So he should've bought the new truck for the tax credit. Classy motives.

no, just saying it is curious that someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars would think giving a used pickup away (as nice a gesture and as good of intentions as he might have) as a publicity stunt, given his fame and stature. Especially considering that all you have to do to get access to what he makes is know what Google is...