5 Most hated Dolphins of all-Time

Well, there is a game on Sunday – you know, “Squish the Fish,” and all that jazz. The two teams aren’t playing for anything other than draft order. Sure, Miami is still mathematically alive for the playoffs, but so are the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA and you know there’s no chance of that happening.

This week, our Pre-Snap reads look will be one made backward as we list the “5 Most Hated Dolphins of All-Time.”

http://niagarahub.fatcow.com/category/nfl-football/

Well, there is a game on Sunday – you know, “Squish the Fish,” and all that jazz. The two teams aren’t playing for anything other than draft order. Sure, Miami is still mathematically alive for the playoffs, but so are the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA and you know there’s no chance of that happening.

This week, our Pre-Snap reads look will be one made backward as we list the “5 Most Hated Dolphins of All-Time.”

http://niagarahub.fatcow.com/category/nfl-football/

M

Make the 80s the 70s for Greise

I hated Paul Warfield..that dude always killed us.

Te other dude I didn't like was the safety in the 90s, damn I cannot remember his name.

BTW, I loved Cox then, nothing like stirring the pot!

Goodness, don't we miss those rivalry days. What a healthy, fierce battle every years twice - and sometimes in the playoffs too. The days when the Pats and Jets were the doormats of the AFC East. :D

For what it;s worth, my list of the 5 most hated Bills players. I may want to say though that the hate is limited to playing only because each and everyone of them were class acts and fair players.

1) Jim Kelly

2) Bruce Smith

3) Steven Tasker

4) Thurman Thomas (when he was a Bill)

5) Andre Reed

6) Don Beebe

Oops that's 6.

One of the great plays by Beebe was that Superbowl strip. He jumped up on my most hated/loved Bills list rather quickly. I remember that play so vividly.

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

Brian Cox is number one, no contest.

And, he is also the one we liked the most . . . wish a few Bills defenders had that kind of moxy

Edited by CSBill

don nottingham, shula, cox, marino,nick saban

Bowling ball

What? No hate for Nick Bonerkaka? I've got plenty for that champagne sipping doofus. He's got plenty for The Bills.

. Who?

Oliver was the guy I old not remember.

On the the flip side, Scott Shwedes is by far my favorite Dolphin of all time

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1987-10-26/sports/8702020142_1_scott-schwedes-dolphins-bills.

Tom Dempsey is sill my hated Bill.

Oliver brought back int and always taunted the bills

Hard to hate Marino. The Bills and in particular Jimbo owned him for his entire career.

Safe to say many never really felt sorry for Dan the man though.

Marino was a giant bag of ass well before he became a phin, Putting on that ugly uniform just made it worse.

1- Dan Marino

2- Jimmy Johnson

3- Louis Oliver

4- Randy McMichael

5- Thurman Thomas

Easy one, there are so many.

1. Bryan Cox - no reason need be given.

2. Nick Bonicontti - constantly bragging and he was an awful host on his show with Lenny Dawson

3. Bob Kuechenburg - Big mouth offensive gaurd

4. Louis Oliver - talked the talk but could never walk the walk , he had one big game against us and spent the rest of his career getting burned

5. Dan Marino - just because of his tendency to whine and complain.

One of my favorite memories is a local radio station flying a plane over the stadium with a sign reading "Cox, Don't spit, Swallow"

omg i forgot all about that. i was at that game too. hilarious

marino - i could never really hate that guy. oh i mean i hated him when he would kick our ass, but jimbo had the fishes number for some reason so that rarely happened. marino was just such a joy to watch play, he really stood head and shoulders above the other players. i loved jimbo but he was no marino in that manner. bruce smith was but really there are precious few players like that, just incredibly gifted and doing stuff that looked impossible but they did it routinely

marino had the incredible ability to find the one spot he could step into in order to avoid the rush and get the ball off. he could be completely surrounded and like a sixth sense he would take one small step and fire off a perfect thirty yard pass with that little no wind-up tomahawk chop throwing motion. in-freakin-credible. im just glad they hardly never had a running game to go with his passing bc that would have been torture to try to play against

1. Brian Cox.

2. Brian Cox.

3. Brian Cox.

4. Brian Cox.

5. Brian Cox.

Dolphins I actually liked: Marino and Duper.

Ha! I was at the game. People didnt get why I thought it was so extraordinarily funny when it happened.

This is funny. Thanks for sharing. Why would you push your player like that? What's he up to these days?!?!