Naaman Roosevelt: Not a Patriot

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he gets some game time. As much as I hate the patriots, I would.be estatic to see naaman have a great career.

I'd like to see him drop as many passes for them as he did for us. I feel for him because if we had an accurate QB, he might still be here. But you can't blame every dropped pass on Fitz.

He struggled to stay on this team because we had no use for a capable route runner who is always in the expected place and has velcro hands - he wasn't a burner like Graham or a big guy like Jones or Nelson. Well hey y'all guess what, being in the right place and hanging on to the ball is important too

Agreed. But for some reason no one else is rushing to grab him.... So.... Does that make you question his value atleast a little?

I hope he does well the next two weeks as he seemed like a good kid as well as to seal Chan's departure.

He didnt actually sign so I'm not sure where you think he'll be doing that?

Perhaps the title and op should be adjusted.

I'm amazed at how many people on this forum are able to see talent in players that no one who works in the NFL is able to see.

What do you expect? People are obsessed with him just because he went to the University of Buffalo. The amount of love for Roosevelt on this board is absurd. I'm not talking about the people who want him to do well, but the people who think "he could be a wes welker type player." It's embarrassing that Ruvell Martin sees the field as a WR, but that doesn't mean Roosevelt is good.

this is frustrating. i always though roosevelet could be a wes welker type player. but i guess CHAN THE MAN didn't see it that way. gotta save room for ruvel martin cuz he's soo good on teams...

Here's a rare instance where I defend Chan Gailey: 31 other NFL head coaches don't want Naaman Roosevelt either.

IF he does get a ring that should all but seal Chan's fate ...

And if he spends the entire year out of football?

Also, why would we care if the pats 5th/6th WR (that isn't even on the team- note he didn't get signed) did sign and get a ring?

And why would we fire a coach in February?

Edited by NoSaint

He struggled to stay on this team because we had no use for a capable route runner who is always in the expected place and has velcro hands - he wasn't a burner like Graham or a big guy like Jones or Nelson. Well hey y'all guess what, being in the right place and hanging on to the ball is important too

Patriots have a guy like that. His name is Welker. Perhaps you've heard of him. :flirt:

And if he spends the entire year out of football?

Also, why would we care if the pats 5th/6th WR (that isn't even on the team- note he didn't get signed) did sign and get a ring?

And why would we fire a coach in February?

Hmm, let's see Bellichek sees value in NR, but NIx and Cooter do not. He must stink right?

This is the only way our players can get rings (ala Jabari Greer). One at a time for other teams!

This is bordering on a crayonz thread where nearly the entire first page after his post would be "who will fall for this" and everyone would knee jerk off the op and miss HALF THE POSTS IN THE CONVERSATION.

He didnt sign.

The kid is only a legend here because he was a local boy playing for the Bills. He struggled to stay on this team and people were blindly rooting for him cause he played locally for UB. If he was from any other place no one would mention his name here

Its always nice to see a home town kid do well. Just like gronk. But if you put aside that Namaan is from the area he played pretty well. To be honest I was a little upset he wasnt on the active roster. He does all the little things well. Doesnt have blazing speed, but can find where to sit down and keep the chains moving. Did I mention he rarely dropped passes either? Hes better than Easley, Graham, and Martin all by a long shot. That in itself shows how dysfunctional our team is.

He didnt actually sign so I'm not sure where you think he'll be doing that?

Perhaps the title and op should be adjusted.

Actually the moral of the story is that people should at least attempt to read through a topic before posting in it.

Especially when it's a really short one.

As in the larger world around us, too many people talking and not enough people listening.

What do you expect? People are obsessed with him just because he went to the University of Buffalo. The amount of love for Roosevelt on this board is absurd. I'm not talking about the people who want him to do well, but the people who think "he could be a wes welker type player." It's embarrassing that Ruvell Martin sees the field as a WR, but that doesn't mean Roosevelt is good.

It's not that absurd. I follow UB and Naaman was part of the trio, along with James Starks and Drew Willy, that brought UB it's only MAC title. (It's only winning season in D1!) So yeah I root for him. I've watched him for 8+ years and I think he is good, but my opinion doesn't matter in the end.

PTR