The one, the only, Tebow thread

truth on hold

With the work ethic that this guy has & the his size along with a stat sheet like this i think the guy could be a great , cheap pick up . The wildcat though i think should be out lawed in the NFL .

He played in a read opption in college as did the guy that handed us our latest A** wooping . All of the EXPERTS said that Russel Wilson was to small & we have even had posts on here that have said that he will never make a good NFL QB . So what happened with that ?

Teabow given the chance last year took a team to the play offs with his first chance , thats more than i can say about Fitz in 3 chances .

I don't know that the guy will ever be a QUOTE "NFL QB" but if you listen to the so called EXPERTS the Bills were suppose to be in the play offs this year & hows that working for us ??

I just think with his work ethic, a good QB coach, & a legitamit chance this guy could be better than again THE EXPERTS say he will be .

Call me desperate call me what you will but even Kelly saw something in him. Plus this guy has the biggest & the best of help on his side & i just think if he was given the chance he would prove all the nay sayers wrong & possibley put up these kind of numbers again ...

TIM TEBOW STATS Passing Rushing

Statistics Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rating Att Yds Avg TD

2009 314 213 67.8 2,895 21 5 164.2 217 910 4.2 14

2008 298 192 64.4 2,746 30 4 172.4 176 673 3.8 12

2007 350 234 66.9 3,286 32 6 172.5 210 895 4.3 23

2006 33 22 66.7 358 5 1 201.7 89 469 5.3 8

Career 995 661 66.4 9,285 88 16 170.8 692 2,947 4.3 57

No NFL team thinks he's a starting quality QB. If that were the case, someone besides Jacksonville and the Jets would have traded for him for football, not marketing purposes.

College stats are irrelevant. It's completely disingenuous to post his college stats and not his NFL stats (6.4 y/a as a starter is a huge red flag).

Jim Kelly is not an NFL scout, coach, or GM.

What does "the biggest & the best of help on his side" mean?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No NFL team thinks he's a starting quality QB. If that were the case, someone besides Jacksonville and the Jets would have traded for him for football, not marketing purposes.

College stats are irrelevant. It's completely disingenuous to post his college stats and not his NFL stats (6.4 y/a as a starter is a huge red flag).

I'm pretty sure he's saying Jesus will fix his throwing motion

We're the "trade for tebow," "Sanchez benched but tebow not playing" and "tebow and gf break up" not enough active tebow threads for you?

Did you by any chance see me talk about something with Teabow like the others that has absolutely nothing pertaining to football like the girl friend thing , WHO CARES BOUT THAT CRAP ?

I really don't care about Sanchez either he is staying with the Jets due to his contract .

I did this b/c of the thought of how he might make this team The Bills better !! If you are all about reading about how him & his girl triend are doing then go buy a people magazine last i checked this was a blog about the Bills !!

As they did with Wilson ...

Did you by any chance see me talk about something with Teabow like the others that has absolutely nothing pertaining to football like the girl friend thing , WHO CARES BOUT THAT CRAP ?

I really don't care about Sanchez either he is staying with the Jets due to his contract .

I did this b/c of the thought of how he might make this team The Bills better !! If you are all about reading about how him & his girl triend are doing then go buy a people magazine last i checked this was a blog about the Bills !!

As they did with Wilson ...

Seattle drafted him and chose to start him over a high-priced free agent signing. Tebow has started a year and has proven to be below-average. Of course there were questions about Wilson, but he's proven doubters wrong so far. Tebow has proven that he shouldn't be a starter, and there would have been more demand for him from teams other than a) the Jets to exploit ticket sales and hype with their market size and b) the Jaguars, who are effectively his hometown team.

Do you care to answer why you posted his college stats on a loaded Florida team, and not his backup-quality season as the Broncos' starter?

Seattle drafted him and chose to start him over a high-priced free agent signing. Tebow has started a year and has proven to be below-average. Of course there were questions about Wilson, but he's proven doubters wrong so far. Tebow has proven that he shouldn't be a starter, and there would have been more demand for him from teams other than a) the Jets to exploit ticket sales and hype with their market size and b) the Jaguars, who are effectively his hometown team.

Do you care to answer why you posted his college stats on a loaded Florida team, and not his backup-quality season as the Broncos' starter?

Sure , if you read my post it says "If Given A Real Chance (A LEGIT) chance could he put up those numbers again ?

Wilson was drafted & a lot of things were said about him but again GIVEN A LEGIT CHANCE he proved them all (meaning the experts) wrong, with a good QB coach could he put up those kinds of numbers again ?

In his couple of short years in the league no one can deny that he is one up on Fitz in the Play off dept...

Edited by T master

Sure , if you read my post it says "If Given A Real Chance (A LEGIT) chance could he put up those numbers again ?

Wilson was drafted & a lot of things were said about him but again GIVEN A LEGIT CHANCE he proved them all (meaning the experts) wrong, with a good QB coach could he put up those kinds of numbers again ?

In his couple of short years in the league no one can deny that he is one up on Fitz in the Play off dept...

Denver gave him a "legit chance." Tebow started 14 games for them and was mediocre. Mark Sanchez, too, made the playoffs. In fact, he made the AFC Championship game twice, in his first two years. Does that make him a good QB? No. He's probably worse than Fitz.

Again, "putting up those kinds of numbers" is a completely invalid point. Should the aforementioned Danny Wuerffel, Jason White, Matt Leinart, etc. be given a second shot? No. They aren't, or weren't, good NFL QBs.

I see no evidence for your argument.

Denver gave him a "legit chance." Tebow started 14 games for them and was mediocre. Mark Sanchez, too, made the playoffs. In fact, he made the AFC Championship game twice, in his first two years. Does that make him a good QB? No. He's probably worse than Fitz.

Again, "putting up those kinds of numbers" is a completely invalid point. Should the aforementioned Danny Wuerffel, Jason White, Matt Leinart, etc. be given a second shot? No. They aren't, or weren't, good NFL QBs.

I see no evidence for your argument.

You are completely ignoring that Jesus will fix his throwing motion.

And that with that pesky girlfriend out of the way he can only get better.

Tmaster wouldn't have posted this if it wouldn't make the bills better

Edited by NoSaint

And like Flutie win multiple championships as a backup RB more than likely only to be brought back like Futie at the end of his career by a desperate team for marketing purposes.

Edited by ny33

If given a real chance, could Tebow be a Broadway actor? Tebow is used to being in the media spotlight. He's acted in commercials for national television multiple times. The man is spontaneously creative; Tebowing is a bigger national phenomenon than "planking" was. Perhaps Trey Parker and Matt Stone should see if he'd try out for the Book of Mormon. They could write a special role for him in the script.

Why hasn't Broadway given Tebow a chance?