Nix changing his mind on Gailey?

Jerry Jabber

From twitter: "Jeff Russo ‏@JeffRussoWKBWBuddy Nix, through a #Bills spokesperson, will continue to wait until after the season to discuss future plans on coaches etc.."So Nix is no longer saying Gailey's job is safe, and will wait until after the season is over with to discuss future plans on coaches. Sounds like we might get our wish after all.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gailey/Fitz era will be over at the final gun of the Jets game. I doubt Nix gets fired but I can see him stepping aside in favor of Whaley.

It's not so much that the Bills will finish with another 5 or 6 win season. It's HOW they've lost games this season. It's clear they ran for the bus as soon as adversity struck yesterday. In a word, they've stopped playing for Gailey. And I think the team has given up on Fitz since the Titans game. Stevie's frustration has been visible all season long.

It's an untenable position for Gailey and Fitz.

GO BILLS!!!

The Gailey/Fitz era will be over at the final gun of the Jets game. I doubt Nix gets fired but I can see him stepping aside in favor of Whaley.

It's not so much that the Bills will finish with another 5 or 6 win season. It's HOW they've lost games this season. It's clear they ran for the bus as soon as adversity struck yesterday. In a word, they've stopped playing for Gailey. And I think the team has given up on Fitz since the Titans game. Stevie's frustration has been visible all season long.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree. Well said

CBF

From twitter: "Jeff Russo ‏@JeffRussoWKBW

Buddy Nix, through a #Bills spokesperson, will continue to wait until after the season to discuss future plans on coaches etc.."

So Nix is no longer saying Gailey's job is safe, and will wait until after the season is over with to discuss future plans on coaches. Sounds like we might get our wish after all.

If only he would fire himself while he is at it.

I still believe they will bring back Gailey. Maybe force him to dump Wanny and Modkins but I think Chan will be back.

I dont know how the Bills FO would have a good enough explination for why they are brining him back as it owuld mean they would have given him some sort of extention.

CBF

GO BILLS!!!

Yep.