Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for this group of players, coaches and Nix. It's so easy to blast them, but they (either voluntarily or not) probably came to the Bills organization not knowing the whole story behind what's wrong with this organization. Now they are stuck in hell until they are released. We, however, are stuck in hell until the organization/ownership changes. Then we will no longer be in fan hell, but without a team in Buffalo, unless a miracle happens.

Dear Santa: Here is what I want for Christmas...........

I feel sorry for this group of players, coaches and Nix. It's so easy to blast them, but they (either voluntarily or not) probably came to the Bills organization not knowing the whole story behind what's wrong with this organization. Now they are stuck in hell until they are released. We, however, are stuck in hell until the organization/ownership changes. Then we will no longer be in fan hell, but without a team in Buffalo, unless a miracle happens.

There's a lot going unsaid about the sad state Buffalo has become. When coaches and front office types decline to interview for the team, it's safe to say the organization is known as something of a NFL Siberia. Players, agents, executives, other owners, the commissioner, all of them know this team is the worst in the NFL. And that was before they played today's game.

Give me a break, Wilson is no different then any other Owner in the NFL. People make fun of the quote all the time, but its true, "Its Hard to win in the NFL". Would you rather be a Lions fan, drafting at the top of the draft year after year, for one "One and done" playoff appearance? Or a Raiders fan? or a Chiefs fan? Browns fan? Jags fan? These are all teams that haven't been much better then Buffalo.

There's a lot going unsaid about the sad state Buffalo has become. When coaches and front office types decline to interview for the team, it's safe to say the organization is known as something of a NFL Siberia. Players, agents, executives, other owners, the commissioner, all of them know this team is the worst in the NFL. And that was before they played today's game.

Your right, cause everyone wants the Job in jacksonville, or Cleveland, or Detroit, or Oakland. No one ever turns down offers to join those teams

But Buffalo has the best fans in the universe, right?

So what does that say about the almighty "Saint Cowher" who was the guy who gave the Bills his recommendation of Gailey?

I'm not sure I understand where you're going with the "Saint Cowher" reference. But from what I can tell, Cowher didn't take the job himself. He pointed to someone else. That tells me that Cowher was smart enough to stay away from the Bills. And the point of my post was that no coach or GM with any f*****g brains or self-respect would accept a job with this franchise.

Jeez I hope Sully doesnt write anything bad about this game and can see all the positives and progress we're making. HA HA HA

Thanks for the laugh. :thumbsup: