Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the Wanstache Era, cause thats whos gonna become the next HC

I will bet Chan, if he isn't left in TO tonight, is only going to run out the season as HC cause with 2 games left, it won't matter whos coaching them cause its over. But when the seasons done, hes gone and DW will be moved into the HC position

That wouldn't surprise me.

They aren't being paid a hundred million to produce. The whole defense is a pathetic joke.

Oh so they can suck then cuz they don't make what he does? Guys got 10+ sacks, plays well in run d and does exactly what he was expected to... Hold his gaps and funnel plays to others to make plays... Who never do. Figure out the game because calling a guy out because of what he makes is preschool.

That will be forever what I think of when I think of Ryan Fitzpatrick...He graduated from Harvard??????// Maybe he pulled the diploma out of a box of cracker jacks...Holy Cow...

JP Losman the rollout fumble against the Jets....

Rob Johnson getting laid out on the Bills Emblem against the Eagles or Lions...Looked like the Tecmo Bowl Sack....LOL

Just goes on and on...Beyond Comical...

You left out Edwards running out of bounds on 4th and game rather than risking a pass, that deserves to be included.