Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you believe that anyone who would step in to replace these guys would be worse? I don't think so. Fire the entire staff.

The point is not to hire someone who is as bad as, or worse than, the current regime. The point is to hire someone who will make the team better. And under the current circumstances, the Bills aren't going to find anyone who will take that risk and who will be able to make the team better. They can fire the whole f***ing organization as far as I'm concerned, but nothing will change. The results will be the same because no one worth his salt will sign on with this franchise.

TJ Graham, in a prime-time, show down, justification and vindication game; has not only laid an egg, but the egg he laid was rotten, and then he broke it open and held it under our noses. He has played the very worst game I've ever seen a WR play. Fitz needs to stop throwing him the ball.

OK so how much more evidence do you need? This team quite. There is no fire on the side lines no emotion no leadership. Alls you see is Chan, Fitz, and the players looing in up at the score board hoping the clock stops now. I wish we had a back up QB that can play. Buddy you did an awesome job of putting this team together. I mean what is Fitz playing for he has no body to challenge him for playing time so who cares how bad he is, he surely doesn't.