Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

Your right, cause everyone wants the Job in jacksonville, or Cleveland, or Detroit, or Oakland. No one ever turns down offers to join those teams

But Buffalo has the best fans in the universe, right?

well- u named all the crap franchises

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand where you're going with the "Saint Cowher" reference. But from what I can tell, Cowher didn't take the job himself. He pointed to someone else. That tells me that Cowher was smart enough to stay away from the Bills. And the point of my post was that no coach or GM with any f*****g brains or self-respect would accept a job with this franchise.

Thanks for the laugh. :thumbsup:

Saint Cowher, the guy fans have been begging the franchise to bring in as Head Coach

He didn't turn them down cause he didn't want to coach here, he turned it down cause he doesn't want to coach anywhere, so he recommended the guy he siad he would have brought on as his OC if he went back to coaching

Your right, cause everyone wants the Job in jacksonville, or Cleveland, or Detroit, or Oakland. No one ever turns down offers to join those teams

But Buffalo has the best fans in the universe, right?

There are candidates for those teams' HC jobs. Meanwhile, this team conducted 2 real interviews for the HC job, one obviously a Rooney rule option in Leslie Frazier. They also conducted 2 in-house interviews for the GM job, one of whom was fired weeks later and was their minority interview. Read between the lines and take your head out of the ground.

There are candidates for those teams' HC jobs. Meanwhile, this team conducted 2 real interviews for the HC job, one obviously a Rooney rule option in Leslie Frazier. They also conducted 2 in-house interviews for the GM job, one of whom was fired weeks later and was their minority interview. Read between the lines and take your head out of the ground.

When did you start working at One Bills Drive? You know exactly who they interviewed and what goes on inside the front office?

You know that those other teams interviewed more people and have no one tuirning down offers to coach them? Thanks for the inside scoop!