Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly nix said he'll stick to his board again this draft. So my question is, does a QB have the be the best player available when they pick. Seems that way. Nix sucks too.

Well...To be fair to Buddy (and that's about the last thing I want to do) he did back away from the BPA statement when it came to the QB saying they would basically elevate QB's they liked due to need...Or something like that... B-)

Well...To be fair to Buddy (and that's about the last thing I want to do) he did back away from the BPA statement when it came to the QB saying they would basically elevate QB's they liked due to need...Or something like that... B-)

This week on WGR he said they'll get a QB but not sure which round cuz they'll stick to their board, something to that effect when pressed by Simon.

This week on WGR he said they'll get a QB but not sure which round cuz they'll stick to their board, something to that effect when pressed by Simon.

I heard the interview live...On the follow up question when Howard pressed him on his previous comments concerning having to Draft a QB a Round early, Buddy fumbled through it basically and said when they get to the Pick they re-evaluate the Board based on the need or something like that...To me it sounded like he was saying we will stick with our Board, but elevate QB's based on the fact that we know they will go earlier...It was confusing...And I'm not saying I'm remembering it perfectly either...

I heard the interview live...On the follow up question when Howard pressed him on his previous comments concerning having to Draft a QB a Round early, Buddy fumbled through it basically and said when they get to the Pick they re-evaluate the Board based on the need or something like that...To me it sounded like he was saying we will stick with our Board, but elevate QB's based on the fact that we know they will go earlier...It was confusing...And I'm not saying I'm remembering it perfectly either...

It sounds like they'll be behind the 8 ball and pick the last one like Graham in the third instead of Wilson bc there was a run on WRs