Ask me Anything

CJ Spiller

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Braveheart, they should have never doubted Wallace. And don't believe what they say, I could easily watch that movie 20-25 times a year.

Did you have sex with Chans daughter? Is that why he hates you so much?

Warm

Edited by CJ Spiller

Braveheart, they should have never doubted Wallace. And don't believe what they say, I could easily watch that movie 20-25 times a year.

Yes, but you'd likely need a breather in between viewings. Certainly wouldn't want to wear yourself down...shorten the life of your movie watching career.

Yes, but you'd likely need a breather in between viewings. Certainly wouldn't want to wear yourself down...shorten the life of your movie watching career.

Right. It would be like watching 5 minutes at a time and pausing it for a half hour after each 5 minutes.

It wasn't coach's daughters

His wife??? It must have been bad for him to draft you in the early first round but not use you more than 8 times a game.

Yikes! Why don't you go punt a kitten? It will make you feel better :thumbsup:

Thats sad. My old roommates cat passed the morning.

Besides, kittens are innocent. Chans just a dumb hick. His stupidity is his own fault. He deserves no mercy.

Edited by mrags

His wife??? It must have been bad for him to draft you in the early first round but not use you more than 8 times a game.

Thats sad. My old roommates cat passed the morning.

Besides, kittens are innocent. Chans just a dumb hick.

My condolences for the loss of your old roommates cat. If I had known, I never would have made mention of my favorite stress relief activity.

I feel really weird admitting this but it was Kelsay.

Oh ya, that'll do it. Chris Kelsay must be his secret lover. There's no other explanations as to why he not only is a captain but continues to get raises.

My condolences for the loss of your old roommates cat. If I had known, I never would have made mention of my favorite stress relief activity.

you couldn't have known. Thanks. Rough 2 days. He passes away this morning and went with another buddy to the animal hospital because his lab can't move his back legs. Some spinal injury with tissue growing over and severing cords or something. Very sad pet day.

Michael Jasper....boxers or briefs?

Chris Kelsay... Spit or Swallow?

When you make scrambled eggs do you use a dash of water or milk?? I always heard water actually makes fluffier eggs.

Thanks CJ.

Why would anyone use dish water for eggs?

Michael Jasper....boxers or briefs?

Mt. Jasper always wore boxers.

When you make scrambled eggs do you use a dash of water or milk?? I always heard water actually makes fluffier eggs.

Thanks CJ.

I can't scramble eggs at all, I get winded after five seconds to be honest

Chris Kelsay... Spit or Swallow?

You tell me what a high-motored individual does

Given the following:

There are 5 houses that are each a different colour.

There is a person of a different nationality in each house.

The 5 owners drink a certain drink. They each smoke a certain brand of cigarettes and also have a certain pet. No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigarettes nor drinks the same drink.

CLUES

1. The British man lives in the red house.

2. The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.

3. The Danish man drinks tea.

4. The green house is to the left of the white house.

5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.

6. The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.

7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.

8. The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.

9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.

10. The person that smokes Blend, lives next to the one that has a cat.

11. The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.

12. The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.

13. The German smokes Prince.

14. The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.

15. The person that smokes Blend, has a neighbour that drinks water.

My question is, who owns the fish?

how close are you to learning to pass block?

Me? I played O tackle in high school... Pass blocking was my specialty... The only problem, I sucked on the run and the other team was tipped off whenever I came into the game... LoL.. Didn't take too long to figure that one out! LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

and there is a big problem with our 'feature' back...he is not good at pass blocking...pretty big tip to the other team....

Me? I played O tackle in high school... Pass blocking was my specialty... The only problem, I sucked on the run and the other team was tipped off whenever I came into the game... LoL.. Didn't take too long to figure that one out! LoL...