Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. I would've figured I was high up on your list, in particular. Lol!

You have to go pretty far, especially on an internet message board to be hated by me.

The guy who did this today. That mother!@#$er i hate and hope he burns in hell.

You have to go pretty far, especially on an internet message board to be hated by me.

The guy who did this today. That mother!@#$er i hate and hope he burns in hell.

For real! This guy makes even atheists want to believe in the devil just so he can burn in hell!

Apparently, this was the murder weapon...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ct-school-shooter-made-combat-weapon-article-1.1220431

Again, I ask, why does any American need this high-powered a weapon capable of discharging 50 rounds in a flash!??!

I'm curious if you even bothered to read the article? Unless it is your opinion that the shooter shot everyone, went outside and set his rifle in the car, and then went back inside....

Nice punt. What is your point? What can't I back up? You are incoherent. And you come across like a little whiner.

Who are you?

Listen, you little twit, where do come off asking who I am? You stated that numerous posters had referred to "God's will" and the "devil". You made it sound as if everybody who disagreed with you was saying that was the cause of the massacre. I asked you for the names of the posters who used those terms. You rudely told me to look them up. I told you that it was your responsibility to back up your statements.

We don't need any more idiots presiding here. Improve your posting skills or phuck off.

You want to redact this post yet? Didn't think so.....you do not strike me as someone who has that type of personal compass........suggestion for you.....think before you post.

You certainly have a reading comprehension problem. You made it sound as if many people were posting similar to NJ. I asked you to name them all. You are a condescending prick, passing out your approvals of other posters. I doubt we'll be having much discussion in the future.

Wax in yer ears? A summer camp is not a school.

Maybe we should compare summer camps in the USA and the rest of the world.

You certainly have a reading comprehension problem. You made it sound as if many people were posting similar to NJ. I asked you to name them all. You are a condescending prick, passing out your approvals of other posters. I doubt we'll be having much discussion in the future.

Maybe we should compare summer camps in the USA and the rest of the world.

Your righteous indignation is classic. You made a poorly thought out statement.....proven wrong by another poster, yet still keep yapping as if you have something to say.

A little defensive are you? You should be, your "argument" cannot withstand debate.

Again, you should really stop digging....the hole you are in will only get deeper.

Yet, I predict you will not heed this advice, rather you will attempt to position yourself as some mental giant, when in reality you lack basic reasoning skills.

You simply do not see how dense you are. I feel bad for you and those around you.

Punk.

Your righteous indignation is classic. You made a poorly thought out statement.....proven wrong by another poster, yet still keep yapping as if you have something to say.

A little defensive are you? You should be, your "argument" cannot withstand debate.

Again, you should really stop digging....the hole you are in will only get deeper.

Yet, I predict you will not heed this advice, rather you will attempt to position yourself as some mental giant, when in reality you lack basic reasoning skills.

You simply do not see how dense you are. I feel bad for you and those around you.

Punk.

I'm blaming Hollywood in part.

They should not be allowed to make movies like Batman The Dark Knight Rises, and James Bond Skyfall.

There are films with dark themes in each and the cinematography celebrates violence in the extreme.

The Colorado shooter was directly connected with TDKR, this ass wipe piece of human excrement in shoes can be connected similarly to Skyfall. If you haven't seen it yet, don't bother. Just read the cliff notes.

JMO.

Yet, you are trying to serve as a "gatekeeper" of this forum......and I am the prick? Ok. You must feel entitled to this gatekeeper position you so actively seek, no?

Regarding, your claim of my reading comprehension problem, condescending post, etc.....I have one word for you......mirror. You are self-absorbed and you do not realize you sound petty, entitled, and desperate. You are in the deep-end son. I suggest swimming to the side; quickly.