Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Clippers... What's your username so we can add you.

Yeah Uconn, wish me and you would have thought of this sooner, we might be sitting on the last prize already.

Ill crack my eggs and send more your way tonight.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I even make it fun without spending much time at it or any money at all by doing stupid things, like removing all of the roads, putting all the buildings in a pile, trying to get the characters stuck in a place, etc.

I have fun with it too.

I have the church and the bar no the same plot of land.

The prison behind the school.

stupid stuff like that.

Regarding locking them in, it doesnt work. I put chained fences around the retirement center. Like completely closed in. The characters can still come in and out of the retirement center. Still was funny to me though.

The snake is kinda lame honestly. Just rolls around in your town with a football helmet on. Doesn't give you anything at all.

As far as our little romance, c'mon bro. I've been trying to give everyone back at least what they have given me as payback. Uconn and I just happen to be trading a bunch back and forth. Sorry I missed you 2 days ago, just been working and only getting a chance to exchange eggs once a day or so. Ill be getting some back to you tonight.

It's tough to pay people back any eggs because if you don't log in for 8 hours, you have no idea where all the eggs came from. Which is why I have been telling Uconn how many I've been sending over.

I got the snake. I put his ass in inventory. Didnt help with vanity or anything.

i need one more friend to get my 5 doughnut reward for having friends.

It's funny when the characters do wind up going through buildings or decorations. They either walk sideways or look like they're moonwalking. That's the one thing I do like about the snakes. Thanks to this little bug, you'll get a few that are side winding through a parking lot.

Added u clippers.

Thanks.

Im behind. I'm on level 25. About to build channel 6. It's 60k.

I have spent 3 bucks. Just wondering, anyone else spent real money on the game?

Also does anyone know what theme is next after the May 9th update? I'm 2k away from next snake prize.

I have 55 eggs. I would like to give them to someone who is close to getting one of the awards... last day and all, make a difference vs. throw them away on someone who still is 800 away or something...

Edited by jboyst62

Mrags, there's 241 at ya. Enjoy your eggs underneath the Pimento Grove this time. Hope the tastes don't clash.

Jboyst, I'm like 150 away from the arena...! I dunno what time the update's gonna happen. I didn't get the neighborhood visits in until just now, so if it's @5-6 as has happened a few times, I may be screwed by just a few.

dId all I could UConn. like 70 maybe?

also, i am proud i put the church and moe's right next to each other. seems so fitting.

Thanks!

IIRC, in the Simpsons movie, that's how they had it configured. Once the containment dome came down, all the people in the church ran into Moe's and all the people in Moe's ran into the church. :lol:

How close is everyone right now? Uconn, did you get the arena? I've got 105 eggs right now. Not sure if you've made it already or not. Let me know ASAP. I also don't know what time this thing ends tomorrow.

How close is everyone right now? Uconn, did you get the arena? I've got 105 eggs right now. Not sure if you've made it already or not. Let me know ASAP. I also don't know what time this thing ends tomorrow.

Nope. I'm ~70 short.

Edited by UConn James

All sent. Over 120 I think it was. Hopefully that outs you over the top. I am about 250 short of bare cheated Willie. Hopefully I make it but it will probably depend on the time of the update.

What are you building in the same lot as your baseball stadium?

If anyone is thinking about sending eggs, don't bother with me. I got the motel yesterday, so I'm all set.

And as for the next theme, I wonder if they do a quick mother's day mini-update similar to Moe's suit.

Got the arena. (That's what I was saving the empty spot for in the same baseball stadium land module, to share parking spaces.)

Just delivered some mrags... will have more later after I can visit my neighbors.

Meanwhile, I wanna try to see how many I can get toward the motel. The # of donuts for the Buy Now option decreases the closer you get to that 12500 snake goal. If I get it to under 100, I may be tempted....

Section, uhh... I'll take 'em! :D

Edited by UConn James

I'll take whatever anyone's got at this point. If anyone is short of anything, let me know. I've got some eggs.

At this point I'm 150 or so short of Willie. Damn Ucinn, I wish we started this earlier and I might have that dam arena. :-(

Mrags I just dropped over 100 to you. Let me know how many more you need and I will send them your way. Ill send whatever is left to you uconn after that.

Btw I'm about 300 short of willy so send some eggs my way of you've got them