Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Since some of you are playing I figured I'd put up a post so we can collect names. I need more santa coins! (yeah I'm a dork)

Please add me and list your name so others can add you, if you click on houses that are decorated when visiting their towns you get 1 coin for each. Any other tips and tricks would be appreciated as well.

btomasso81

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I refuse to spend money on this game. However, I have tons of snake eggs. If I hide them in your town I just put them all in a straight row - maybe that helps?

Just leave them out in the open when you put them in someone's town. Somebody is hiding them behind buildings in my town and its incredibly annoying

I refuse to spend money on this game. However, I have tons of snake eggs. If I hide them in your town I just put them all in a straight row - maybe that helps?

I'm deep in the game and also refuse to spend money. You can really go crazy with it. I believe the total is around 200$ to buy everything!

That said I left a few open grassy areas so people can put eggs down. It seems to be the easiest way to do it. Be careful with this game though. It becomes very addicting and I have had more than 1 fight with the wife because I was playing "that stupid simpsons game." ;)

Just leave them out in the open when you put them in someone's town. Somebody is hiding them behind buildings in my town and its incredibly annoying

someone did this to a buddy of mine and honestly it is hilarious. Dick move for sure but he is a bit of an ocd guy so it pisses him off to no end. I didn't and wouldn't do it to him or anybody but I am laughing at the carnage caused 0:)

someone did this to a buddy of mine and honestly it is hilarious. Dick move for sure but he is a bit of an ocd guy so it pisses him off to no end. I didn't and wouldn't do it to him or anybody but I am laughing at the carnage caused 0:)

They're pretty easy to find actually. It makes me wonder why someone goes the effort to do it.

On another note, are all of your friend lists no longer alphabetized? That's the real annoying thing right now, trying to find a specific person's town when there is no rhyme or reason to the order they're listed.

They're pretty easy to find actually. It makes me wonder why someone goes the effort to do it.

On another note, are all of your friend lists no longer alphabetized? That's the real annoying thing right now, trying to find a specific person's town when there is no rhyme or reason to the order they're listed.

Yup happened to me too. I was going to my last page to find a friend and drop some eggs but he had been moved. It happened right after I added jboyst so I just blamed him :nana:

Yup happened to me too. I was going to my last page to find a friend and drop some eggs but he had been moved. It happened right after I added jboyst so I just blamed him :nana:

Hey, I have no clue what I am doing on here... so it probably was me!

I am still trying to find out if the snakes are good things or not??? I need doughnuts.

Hey, I have no clue what I am doing on here... so it probably was me!

I am still trying to find out if the snakes are good things or not??? I need doughnuts.

lol. Snakes are good to kill. And yes, doughnuts are good. I need many more.

Fwi, I dropped off a but load of eggs on everyone's town.