Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Im behind.

in a way it's ok though. at one point when i was ahead, it felt like i was faster than the game and wanted updates updates updates.

now since im always behind, i always have something to look forward to.

ps. they just killed the halloween theme. im doing install right now.

Yeah, I ended up catching up at the end. Spent a bunch of doughnuts but still have like 3,000 left. The Freddy Quimby character is strange.

Again, I wish they would tie in other parts of game more completely. Like the Krustyland part. But, I refuse to spend a dime and thus far haven't spent even a penny, so I can't complain.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I ended up catching up at the end. Spent a bunch of doughnuts but still have like 3,000 left. The Freddy Quimby character is strange.

Again, I wish they would tie in other parts of game more completely. Like the Krustyland part. But, I refuse to spend a dime and thus far haven't spent even a penny, so I can't complain.

You have most PAID characters.

I'm starting to doubt that you have not spent a dime on the game....

i know you said you got some from emailing ea, but damn, how many donuts did they give you?????

You have most PAID characters.

I'm starting to doubt that you have not spent a dime on the game....

i know you said you got some from emailing ea, but damn, how many donuts did they give you?????

and i have all of the paid buildings.

strange, huh? like all today and not spent a dime.

• 4 weeks later...

Christmas update is in full go. It's not bad. The prizes for presents get boring by the time you get to the First Christmas Tree. The steroid like santa at the end doesn't do more then fire his bazooka when you click on him. Totally not worth it. I used my throw away account to level up to it.

The only feature that makes this worth playing is the daily prize thing.

Still haven't spent a penny on this game, but have $2trillion, yes trilion and plenty of the premium currency.

Christmas update is in full go. It's not bad. The prizes for presents get boring by the time you get to the First Christmas Tree. The steroid like santa at the end doesn't do more then fire his bazooka when you click on him. Totally not worth it. I used my throw away account to level up to it.

Still haven't spent a penny on this game, but have $2trillion, yes trilion and plenty of the premium currency.

i like the story lines more than anything. really that's the real reason why im still playing. they're still funny.

characters and their story lines. characters characters characters.

im not doing a lot of work for a santa statue or whatever is being offered.

its like the halloween update. i wanted bart/hugo character, but it was too much work for it...

i like the story lines more than anything. really that's the real reason why im still playing. they're still funny.

characters and their story lines. characters characters characters.

im not doing a lot of work for a santa statue or whatever is being offered.

its like the halloween update. i wanted bart/hugo character, but it was too much work for it...

yeah... i just cheated.

i don't even know why i still play other then when i can't sleep or need to unwind.

Are you still trying to pretend that you got all those donuts legitimately and didn't just find them through reddit?

Pretty much each day when I play the game, I am unable to click on the icon for the daily tasks. I click the button and nothing happens. The same thing happens if I try to click on the elf tunnel. Has this been happening to anyone else? Closing out the ap and restarting the game usually works, but it's annoying.

Pretty much each day when I play the game, I am unable to click on the icon for the daily tasks. I click the button and nothing happens. The same thing happens if I try to click on the elf tunnel. Has this been happening to anyone else? Closing out the ap and restarting the game usually works, but it's annoying.

Just go to neighbors or krustyland and back.

Happens a lot. I use my throw away account to see what the perk is. I should have 8k tomorrow but the nativity scene at the end is the only decent thing and its hardly worth it.

• 2 weeks later...