Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Lol. Love the super highway. Looks awesomely fun. I just want to speed down ur streets.

I've tried to get my city to 5 stars. Can't get anything for righteousness. I think I'm at 1 star for that. How do you get more points for something that doesn't exist.

I mean I've got like 3 brick walls that I bought that have graffiti on them but that can't be it.

Edited by mrags

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey, almost forgot. If you haven't logged in today, you should ASAP. I got 12 free doughnuts today for Whacking Day. Free doughnuts I said. FREE!!!

Get in there guys and get em while the gettin is good.

With that said, I've now got 25 doughnuts. What do you guys think is the best thing to spend them on? Homer Buddha in hopes to get something good like the Springfield Sign or Lards Ladd Doughnuts. Or should I give up on that hope and just take the cop car or something that gets me an extra 2.00% bonus?

Thoughts?

Oh hey, almost forgot. If you haven't logged in today, you should ASAP. I got 12 free doughnuts today for Whacking Day. Free doughnuts I said. FREE!!!

With that said, I've now got 25 doughnuts. What do you guys think is the best thing to spend them on? Homer Buddha in hopes to get something good like the Springfield Sign or Lards Ladd Doughnuts. Or should I give up on that hope and just take the cop car or something that gets me an extra 2.00% bonus?

Thoughts?

The Buddha's suck. I'd just hold on to them in hopes of landing a character at some point. I've got around 160 right now and I'm still worried wasting them. At this point I think I'll hold out for a good deal from Gil.

Thoughts?

I bought the tire fire as it was the best bonus for donuts. That said holding out for a deal from gil is prob the best bet. however his "deals" usually cost around 200 donutsso it is up to you.

I logged on as I was typing this and also was rewarded with the 12 free donuts!

Lol. Love the super highway. Looks awesomely fun. I just want to speed down ur streets.

I've tried to get my city to 5 stars. Can't get anything for righteousness. I think I'm at 1 star for that. How do you get more points for something that doesn't exist.

I mean I've got like 3 brick walls that I bought that have graffiti on them but that can't be it.

Righteousness is gotten by visiting other people's cities and spray painting them. A few of the buildings will have a spray can over them and click on them. Also you will need to make sure to keep your city clean. It randomly goes up and down as well so there is also that but that is the way to do it. Hail Ants signs also increase righteousness I believe. Click on the i icon when looking at things to buy and it will tell you what it improves.

I bought the tire fire as it was the best bonus for donuts. That said holding out for a deal from gil is prob the best bet. however his "deals" usually cost around 200 donutsso it is up to you.

I logged on as I was typing this and also was rewarded with the 12 free donuts!

Righteousness is gotten by visiting other people's cities and spray painting them. A few of the buildings will have a spray can over them and click on them. Also you will need to make sure to keep your city clean. It randomly goes up and down as well so there is also that but that is the way to do it. Hail Ants signs also increase righteousness I believe. Click on the i icon when looking at things to buy and it will tell you what it improves.

Actually, I believe it's affected by other people spraypainting your various buildings, and you cleaning them up. That's kind of why it's appreciated for neighbors to take the time in the neighborhood visit to find any that aren't tagged. Catching Sideshow Bob increases it. Having and using the prison increases it, I believe. Sending Wiggum on patrol does as well, I think I've read. That said, the metrics for the star ratings are very finicky --- one day you can have a 5 and the next a 2 and then w/o doing anything it'll be a 4.... I wouldn't worry about them much.

someone dropped eggs off in my town and spelled out EJ with them :lol:

They did it in every town! HA! One was "EJ ? "

I did Go Bills recently. I also left about 50 eggs in every town since yesterday. I also draw pictures, etc. Sorry to you more experienced guys, but I have been favoring the new guy a little with eggs and sending Lisa to give him snakes

I wrote EJ. Lol. I Didnt get everyone. I ran out of eggs. And my phone died.

FYI, Lisa doesn't give eggs to other towns, she takes 5 away. You should use her on your "friend" Springfield that game gives you. She's setting the snakes free and it costs that person 5 EVERYtime.

I enjoyed the "Go Bills" message. I'm too lazy to spell things out though. Dropping the eggs is so tedious to me, so I just throw them all together in a corner and get out of there.

And speaking of leaving messages, my brother left a note in my town the other day calling me a dick. Then someone else saw it and decided to draw a picture to go along with that word. It was hilarious when I found out he didn't draw it.

I wrote the EJ? an EJ (and then came back to my town last night and saw an EJ on my own grass --- you know what they say about great minds!!!) and a GO BILLS....

I'm about to score the baseball stadium today, probably.

mrags, seriously, if you need threads, go to the link above for the EA forum I posted above and click on a latter page of an add-me thread, write those names down and friend them in the game. Best way to get a lot of friends for during these events.

mrags, seriously, if you need threads, go to the link above for the EA forum I posted above and click on a latter page of an add-me thread, write those names down and friend them in the game. Best way to get a lot of friends for during these events.

Another thing you can do is go into the origin menu where you add friends and click on "news". That will give you a list of your friends' recent activities. If they added anyone you will see the names. So you can try to add those people because you know they're active.

Oh, and his username is drs5763 if anyone wants to add him. I have no idea if he'll respond or not.

OK. So, I'm still less that 6,000 and there's 8 days left in this. I really want the arena and Drederick Tatum at least (one of my favorite characters).

Problem is I'm not getting reciprocity on the eggs. Like, nowhere near. In the past week, I've gotten maybe 30 placed in my town.

I'm currently sitting on 300 that I've gotten in two days.

I'm looking for someone who will do an exclusive egg-swap. All I collect for all you collect.

OK. So, I'm still less that 6,000 and there's 8 days left in this. I really want the arena and Drederick Tatum at least (one of my favorite characters).

Problem is I'm not getting reciprocity on the eggs. Like, nowhere near. In the past week, I've gotten maybe 30 placed in my town.

I'm currently sitting on 300 that I've gotten in two days.

I'm looking for someone who will do an exclusive egg-swap. All I collect for all you collect.

ill swap with ya brother.

I have been spreading the wealth pretty evenly. I'll send some your way. I didn't lay out the 100000 on the road of whoever's town but I added about 20.

was gonna say, I've been also spreading pretty evenly. But ill be happy to swap one for one kind of thing. If anyone else wants to get in on it. Edited by mrags

Game on, mrags! Just to confirm first before I dump like 300, that your handle is the mrags one.

I'm not so concerned about it being 1-1, but I need to be getting more than I have. And it's stupid b/c I've got the full 100 friends now and I'm literally getting like 30 in the last week, after I'd been distributing. And to add insult to injury, I see towns in my travels where every free square that can have an egg has one and the person is on level 10or 14 and obviously hasn't played for six months or died or got locked out of their account. And yet, they get all the eggs. SMH.

As soon as I get the missile launch codes, I'll have my lawyer fax over the paperwork for your signature, dude! ;-)