Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't made it on the neighborhood in a while, but I'll be returning the favor right now. Thanks.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it to 12,500....

at 2000 it looks like there is a prize that will hatch snake eggs. If you go in the premium items it looks like the snake rock. That said I have no idea either. It supposedly runs until May 9th so there may be time.

I thought this was a thread about how the Simpsons, as a show, has finally "tapped out" (jumped the shark, run out of material, etc.) and I Was going to say - this happened about 10 years ago..but I was mistaken....that is not what this thread was about....

at 2000 it looks like there is a prize that will hatch snake eggs. If you go in the premium items it looks like the snake rock. That said I have no idea either. It supposedly runs until May 9th so there may be time.

I got that rock two days ago. Every 4 hours it spits out 10 snakes. It helps a bit. Still, I wish I didn't have to bother with the snake eggs at all. It seems like you get them about a third of the time, so our total snake count would be much higher if not for those.

The next item in line for me is a statue. I'm hoping that produces snakes too.

Edited by shrader

Make homer play his mypad and click on him 10 times for an Easter egg. A statue and 10 doughnuts.

what? Really?

Haven't made it on the neighborhood in a while, but I'll be returning the favor right now. Thanks.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it to 12,500....

ya. Same here. Good thing I have you guys as friends. Other than here I have nobody else that plays this game so my gerunds are limited. Obviously if you've got a bunch of buddies that play its easier to get that number.

I don't expect to get all the prizes. It looks like there's a baseball stadium in there somewhere. I'd like to get to that at least but well see.

what? Really?

ya. Same here. Good thing I have you guys as friends. Other than here I have nobody else that plays this game so my gerunds are limited. Obviously if you've got a bunch of buddies that play its easier to get that number.

I don't expect to get all the prizes. It looks like there's a baseball stadium in there somewhere. I'd like to get to that at least but well see.

There's actually an EA forum with add-me threads for 'neighbors' here:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

Sorry, I'm on my iPad so I can't make a link....

I really try to limit it to ~10 min a day, and try to make it during down time at that. Anything more just seems... not good.

Whoever have me like 30 eggs last night, much appreciated. Managed to get me over 1k.

The favor will be returned when I get back on.

I wish there were other ways to get doughnuts than pay for them. I'd actually think about it a little but I seem to have some issue with my account and it won't allow me to purchase any. I'd prolly drop $20 for the hell of it.

Anyone for Fat Tonys Compound yet? Wondering how you even begin that quest.

Whoever have me like 30 eggs last night, much appreciated. Managed to get me over 1k.

The favor will be returned when I get back on.

I wish there were other ways to get doughnuts than pay for them. I'd actually think about it a little but I seem to have some issue with my account and it won't allow me to purchase any. I'd prolly drop $20 for the hell of it.

Anyone for Fat Tonys Compound yet? Wondering how you even begin that quest.

I dropped those for you yesterday. Fat Tony's compound comes with the natural progression of the game. The missions will pop up in order after you've gotten all the other stuff like Lenny and Carl. So far, I'm building the Legitimate Socialmen's Business Club.

I usually save up like 80-90 eggs at a time and spread the wealth, I think I will just put all of them at one place each time rotating basis.

It turns out if you put a moat around a building the characters just walk over water meaning that the Simpsons are Christlike. I have tried a lot of things to mess with the game, moats, no roads, all water everywhere...its not as fun as you'd think.

Also, I have no idea how ya'll built what you did without doughnuts. Some of those cities are amazing.

I usually save up like 80-90 eggs at a time and spread the wealth, I think I will just put all of them at one place each time rotating basis.

It turns out if you put a moat around a building the characters just walk over water meaning that the Simpsons are Christlike. I have tried a lot of things to mess with the game, moats, no roads, all water everywhere...its not as fun as you'd think.

Also, I have no idea how ya'll built what you did without doughnuts. Some of those cities are amazing.

lol. That's funny man. I noticed they walk on water too. Never thought to make an all water city like Venice though. Lol.

I think I might be the only one here that doesn't get doughnuts. And I doubt your talking about my town but ya, no doughnuts suck. I found ways to fancy the place up by adding layering with the items. Things like: Instead of just a line of hedges for a walkway border, use a line of hedges, flowers and snapdragons. Or use a fence and bushes or trees along with it. It expensive to do it that way but looks more real I guess.

I copied someone's idea from here though for Mr. Burns place with the big B done up in hedges. Thought it looked awesome so I stole it. Hope you don't mind.

lol. That's funny man. I noticed they walk on water too. Never thought to make an all water city like Venice though. Lol.

I think I might be the only one here that doesn't get doughnuts. And I doubt your talking about my town but ya, no doughnuts suck. I found ways to fancy the place up by adding layering with the items. Things like: Instead of just a line of hedges for a walkway border, use a line of hedges, flowers and snapdragons. Or use a fence and bushes or trees along with it. It expensive to do it that way but looks more real I guess.

I copied someone's idea from here though for Mr. Burns place with the big B done up in hedges. Thought it looked awesome so I stole it. Hope you don't mind.

I threw down a $50 for donuts when I got an ITunes card over the holidays. I've tried to be conservative with it, but I did get a couple of the deals that the salesman guy Max offered like the Springfield sign and the Hank Scorpio lair together for 250(iirc). I also did the friends bonus thing and racked up ~$10M --- even after getting those big $ items, I've got $7.5M left now. No one says that you need to plunk down coin for the game for premium items. You can do all the free stuff and it's still enjoyable.

Haven't been on nearly as much since Jan., as I wrote maybe 10 min. a day.

That Burns Manor B is me, and that's fine. I've lifted a number of things myself, i.e. my tire fire and garbage till area with the jagged gravel path.

I liked what you did with the tire fire and garbage area too. Nicely done.

How in the F%#K do you have so much $$? 10million? Seriously? I play constantly. Like all damn day long and can't seem to accumulate more than 1-200k without a new item coming out and having to spend it all on that.

Did anyone else get a little little tag that Sideshow Bob was seen in their area? I saw him walking and clicked on him and he gave me some money but disappeared. I hope I Didnt screw up any quest line by deleting him.

Any help?

Did anyone else get a little little tag that Sideshow Bob was seen in their area? I saw him walking and clicked on him and he gave me some money but disappeared. I hope I Didnt screw up any quest line by deleting him.

Any help?

He'll show up randomly and that's exactly what you should do. Pop him and get some cash

I had something screwy happen with my account back in September. It wouldn't allow me to connect anymore. I tried it for a couple weeks and then gave up and deleted the app. Then in December, I was bored one day and re-installed it. I was able to connect at that point and I was greeted with 150 donuts. So there must have been some major issue with my account and for whatever reason, they gave me a bunch of donut to make up for it.

I had something screwy happen with my account back in September. It wouldn't allow me to connect anymore. I tried it for a couple weeks and then gave up and deleted the app. Then in December, I was bored one day and re-installed it. I was able to connect at that point and I was greeted with 150 donuts. So there must have been some major issue with my account and for whatever reason, they gave me a bunch of donut to make up for it.

damn. Would have been nice.

I have the major issue that has really pissed me off. while I was clicking in houses and characters to collect my money and xp, I seemed to accidentally click on houses/characters that werent up and apparently I clicked the quick collect by paying doughnuts for instant rewards and ended up losing about 10-15 doughnuts. It happened twice. I was really pissed about it. Right when I was about to collect something.

Speaking of that. When you guys get some doughnuts accumulated, what do you spend them on? Mystery boxes? Buddha homer collections? Extra money boosts? Would like to hear everyone's decisions on this.

damn. Would have been nice.

I have the major issue that has really pissed me off. while I was clicking in houses and characters to collect my money and xp, I seemed to accidentally click on houses/characters that werent up and apparently I clicked the quick collect by paying doughnuts for instant rewards and ended up losing about 10-15 doughnuts. It happened twice. I was really pissed about it. Right when I was about to collect something.

Speaking of that. When you guys get some doughnuts accumulated, what do you spend them on? Mystery boxes? Buddha homer collections? Extra money boosts? Would like to hear everyone's decisions on this.

I try to save them, but end up doing what you do - they need to resolve that because if I bought doughnuts and that ended up happening I would be pissed. I usually don't save them long, I am on a high level but barely up there on many things.