Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

I try to save them, but end up doing what you do - they need to resolve that because if I bought doughnuts and that ended up happening I would be pissed. I usually don't save them long, I am on a high level but barely up there on many things.

i thought I heard a while ago if you rate the game badly they will send you doughnuts. So I looked everywhere to complain when rating and couldn't find it. They owe me about 10-15 doughnuts for sure. I'd be happy if they gave me a Lards Ladd Doughnuts honestly.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrags, I banked that much while they still had the friend/neighbor bonus during and after the holidays. Basically, if you had a neighbor who had a lot of premium items, you would keep going in and out of their Springfield and it would build up the cash payout per house. So, instead of getting $17 per, I once got ~$30,000+ per tap x 100 friends. Gotta say that it's taken a lot of the imperative out of playing Nd trying to save up cash. This particular loophole was closed in an update.

That's a somewhat common complaint about the donut use WRT the small pink buttons. They did start a 'Cancel' button next to it when you order a premium item. I actually used the 60 they give at he start of the game for stupid speed-up stuff b/c I didn't know donuts were going to be scarce like this....

Did another snake egg dump for you guys. Enjoy.

i thought I heard a while ago if you rate the game badly they will send you doughnuts. So I looked everywhere to complain when rating and couldn't find it. They owe me about 10-15 doughnuts for sure. I'd be happy if they gave me a Lards Ladd Doughnuts honestly.

The game will lose players as more of us realize that to do the best stuff you need doughnuts.

The game will lose players as more of us realize that to do the best stuff you need doughnuts.

thats why they started the doughnuts after every level now I think. Gives you the option to get 3 each level when you max out levels.

Mrags, I banked that much while they still had the friend/neighbor bonus during and after the holidays. Basically, if you had a neighbor who had a lot of premium items, you would keep going in and out of their Springfield and it would build up the cash payout per house. So, instead of getting $17 per, I once got ~$30,000+ per tap x 100 friends. Gotta say that it's taken a lot of the imperative out of playing Nd trying to save up cash. This particular loophole was closed in an update.

That's a somewhat common complaint about the donut use WRT the small pink buttons. They did start a 'Cancel' button next to it when you order a premium item. I actually used the 60 they give at he start of the game for stupid speed-up stuff b/c I didn't know donuts were going to be scarce like this....

Did another snake egg dump for you guys. Enjoy.

thanks for the eggs first off.

Yeah, I did the same with those damn doughnuts. Bought stupid stuff that wasnt needed and could have been won with stupid mystery boxes. I can't seem to find them so I can only assume I sold then somewhere but at one point I bought white fences. Stupid me.

Hey, I see some of you guys have Carl. How did you get him?

He comes at around level 26 or 27. Keep playing and you'll get him eventually. He's a part of the natural progression of the game.

That's crazy Shrader because I'm at lol 28 I think and don't have him. Wonder if I have to buy this building that's like 140k to get him or the quest line he comes along with.

You absolutely should JJ. More friends is always a good thing.

That's crazy Shrader because I'm at lol 28 I think and don't have him. Wonder if I have to buy this building that's like 140k to get him or the quest line he comes along with.

You absolutely should JJ. More friends is always a good thing.

Lenny and Carl arrive with the Buddhist temple.

I've ignored this thread since I don't have the game, but now reading it, makes me consider getting it for those long nights at work when not a lot is going on.

I even make it fun without spending much time at it or any money at all by doing stupid things, like removing all of the roads, putting all the buildings in a pile, trying to get the characters stuck in a place, etc.

this was just a joke ya know.

Onto jokes, who was the wise guy that hid an egg on me. I can't find it anywhere. 1 freaking egg and I can't find it anywhere.

Honestly wasn't me. Go into the move-around mode and then click on the things in the lower right that allow you to make the houses and vegetation/structures see-through and you should be able to find it.

Ya I tried that. Still can't find it. Tried to make them all see through and all one at a time and I couldn't find it anywhere. Oh well

Ok, another note, does anyone get passed that the blocks don't always line up right? Like evenly. The steel fence gates are the worst. They fit funny and I can't even out my property for Mr. Burns at all. Pissed me off royally.

this was just a joke ya know.

Onto jokes, who was the wise guy that hid an egg on me. I can't find it anywhere. 1 freaking egg and I can't find it anywhere.

I'm thinking its a glitch. I have a mysterious egg and so does a buddy of mine. That said it could also just be a prankster lol

I'm blaming you 122. Lol. Almost up to 2,000 snakes now. The time is moving quickly but I think I can get that first baseball stadium they got. Ill be happy with that. I think it's like 4200 snakes.

Once you cross 2000 it just starts flying. The snake rock drops 10 every 4 hours plus the 5 from your friends towns add up quickly.

As an aside you can earn more money by getting your city up to 5 stars. Click on the star rating by your money and it will tell you what you need to add. I believe to get 5 stars it is something like 4 gulp n blows and 4 krusty burgers and maybe 5 kwik e marts. Play around with it but the bonus you get from higher rated cities is noticeable.

I will not be offended if any of you copy my style... I maximized space to improve on transportation.

Your city is awesome! I often wonder why I waste time putting roads in but your "superhighway" made me laugh