Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Uconn. Ok. Between JBoyst and my fiancé (yelling at me in my mind) I have opted to not purchase the doughnuts at this time. Gonna take the approach that this even hasn't ended yet so maybe it's extended. Either way, ill buy doughnuts maybe next time Gil is in town offering a sick deal.

Keep em coming if you've got no one else to get them too. I'm still hoping for the Arena. But chances are this thing ends at midnight tonight.

OK guys, this thing is still on.

I'm reminded of the picture if the frog chking the duck as his head is being swallowed, with the caption, "Never give up!"

If you've got eggs, keep 'em comin' please!! I'm at 10,850 / 12,500 for the motel.

Same here people. I'm less than 2k short of the arena. Uconn. Our deal is still on here. No backing out now brother.

:thumbsup:

I don't have many at the moment and still have 5 hours 'til I can visit my Springfield neighbors....

I really hope they extend this a bit as they've done sometimes so those of us who are really close can get these.

Ok. I've been searching for any updates in this and all I can find is a rumor thy its extended until the 16th. Man I hope so. That should get me all the way to the Arena. Who knows, maybe the Motel too.

Edit:

Based in the "?" In the game. The event now ends on the 16th.

Woohoo

Ok. I've been searching for any updates in this and all I can find is a rumor thy its extended until the 16th. Man I hope so. That should get me all the way to the Arena. Who knows, maybe the Motel too.

Edit:

Based in the "?" In the game. The event now ends on the 16th.

Woohoo

Yeah, I just got an update with level 29 but Whacking Day is still there. The new update looks like it has Agnes Skinner, the Skinner House, and Sprawl Mart.

Oh, and since I'm about 125 snakes away from the first whack box prize, I guess I'll keep trying.

I heard the whack boxes are a waste but is like to see. Keep em coming my way though guys. I'm still shooting for this arena.

Ps: thank you Jboyst for talking me out of buying doughnuts for the time being.

I heard the whack boxes are a waste but is like to see. Keep em coming my way though guys. I'm still shooting for this arena.

$1 buck a week on this game sounds reasonable. $19 in one shot, no dude. I'm glad you changed your mind. Yeah I know $19 is nothing these days. That's not the point though.

Unless you get stevestojan lucky on the scratch-offs, I don't think there's any way you could win 900(?) donuts that's equivalent to if you buy $52 worth from the store or preferably Gil whenever there's a discount (day-old donuts, Christmas donuts, etc.).

As I said, I put some down from an iTunes gift card I got over the holidays. I mean... I don't really buy music on this (YouTube and actual CDs for me, mostly). I've gotten a few books and a couple of apps, but my iPad is basically a portable Internet/camera/music/old-school-gaming device. I don't mind plinking down from a gift card, but actual dollars that come from my pocket? Ehhh.....

At least I won't have to pay anything for the whack boxes. It's a free bonus if I decide to keep playing.