Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Im 25k away from buying skinner house. I'm pretty sure one more 8 hour shift for all the characters plus the property bonuses and I will have all the free quest characters. Yeah!!!!

I still need to buy 3 more quest properties too. Adult education annex, el chemistri restaurant, springfield hospital.

Funny thing: the adult school is 96800 and the springfield hospital is 85150?? Ha Ha.

Does anyone know when the new theme starts?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grats bro. You'll get there eventually. I took a complete break from quest stuff and big money buildings. All browns for me. At least until the next theme comes out. It's all about clearing out land for me right now.

Someone needs to put all their property and items in the box storage thing. Buy up every bit of land possible and leave like 1 tree and the rest water. It'd only be good if you own a lot of land. I'd eventually do it but I have a ways to go

Someone needs to put all their property and items in the box storage thing. Buy up every bit of land possible and leave like 1 tree and the rest water. It'd only be good if you own a lot of land. I'd eventually do it but I have a ways to go

That will actually take a very long time. At least an hour....

Ps. Finally got skinner house. Well it's still in building mode.

That will actually take a very long time. At least an hour....

Ps. Finally got skinner house. Well it's still in building mode.

tell me a out it. I could probably spend an hour alone on any one of my properties:

-Burns Manor

-Fat Tonys Compound

-My ballpark/arena area

Not sure if its a full download. I Didnt notice it at least. But when I logged in, I got a free doughnut for level 30 and Marge had 2 new buildings available.

The Vietnam vet guy with 1 arm and another building. There's also a canter for 150 doughnuts available where you get the other old guy in the nursing home with the cane. That's all I remember off the top of my head.

Jasper? Damnit, I want him but I'm not burning my donuts.

lol. Just burn em. You already own just about everything else. What else you gonna buy with em? You probably have the most decorated town here bro. Wish I had tire fire, mag glass, chopstick tower, stairway to nowhere, the Springfield Sign, and the volcano. Wanna trade?

lol. Just burn em. You already own just about everything else. What else you gonna buy with em? You probably have the most decorated town here bro. Wish I had tire fire, mag glass, chopstick tower, stairway to nowhere, the Springfield Sign, and the volcano. Wanna trade?

The escalator is the only of those things that I have. I did wind up caving for jasper though. I still have 70 or so do its left.

Oh, I must have had you confused with someone else. Someone else here has all that stuff I think.

I'm thinking about spending like 20-30 of my own money for doughnuts to buy some stuff that helps me earn more money quicker. Like the sign that gives you like 4.0+ for all jobs. Would help me immensely.

Normally I wouldn't think to spend the money without there being a huge deal but I finally got my taxes back and have a few grand burning a hole in my pocket. That and I talked my buddy I to playing and he took my advice and created a town of nothing but brown houses. He's now earning over $2,500 every 5 minutes on brown houses. Says it takes him almost 3 minutes to clear them all out. He's almost to the point that he can literally play all day, everyday, clearing brown houses and never run out. He's buying like 4-8 new properties a day or something like that. And the ones he's buying now are in the 40-50k range.

Oh, I must have had you confused with someone else. Someone else here has all that stuff I think.

I'm thinking about spending like 20-30 of my own money for doughnuts to buy some stuff that helps me earn more money quicker. Like the sign that gives you like 4.0+ for all jobs. Would help me immensely.

Normally I wouldn't think to spend the money without there being a huge deal but I finally got my taxes back and have a few grand burning a hole in my pocket. That and I talked my buddy I to playing and he took my advice and created a town of nothing but brown houses. He's now earning over $2,500 every 5 minutes on brown houses. Says it takes him almost 3 minutes to clear them all out. He's almost to the point that he can literally play all day, everyday, clearing brown houses and never run out. He's buying like 4-8 new properties a day or something like that. And the ones he's buying now are in the 40-50k range.

Oh whatever. We all know you are that "friend" lol

Gun or antique store 250k. Damn!!!!!!

I'm willing to guarantee they run one of their seasonal events in august when I'll be on my honeymoon. I'm obviously not touching my phone that week

If your new wife cannot accept that you need to play the simpsons for at least 6 hours of the day, then do you really want her?

C'mon man, think about it. Dont say I didnt warn you.

Well good job for me. In 10 hours my el chemistri restaurant will be built. I will have zero free characters and must buy buildings to buy.

Funny little achievement.

grats.

I'm saving up for more land myself. I'm up to about $1400 every 5 minutes on just brown houses. I'm picking up about 1 new lot every day.